Parent Teacher Conference and Scarring the Kids

I woke up to my alarm going off, signaling that it was time to get Annabelle up for school. I rolled over on top of Wade then started kissing and sucking on his collarbone.

"Mmmm, that feels good." He smiled and let out a deep, sexy moan. His voice was still deep and raspy from not clearing it when he woke up.

I rutted our clothed genitals together as I continued to nip and suck at his throat.

"How much time we got before we gotta get the kids up and ready?" He asked, moving around under me to get more pleasure as he lined our wood up better.

"I set it a couple minutes early so we could have some 'daddy alone' time." I pulled on a piece of his neck skin with my teeth playfully.

"Good, cause I wanna wreck you." He growled in my ear, causing me to shiver at his dirty comment.

He lifted my chin so we could make out. I took his hands and placed them on my ass, feeling him gently squeeze and grope me. I moaned into his mouth as I moved to straddle him. I put my hands on his thick, muscular pecks to steady myself as I ground harder.

"Petey.." Wade moaned in between kisses.

"Yeah?" I didn't pull away until he flipped us so he was on top.

"I wanna ride you instead." He ripped my briefs off me and then set them aside.

"I thought you wanted to wreck me?" I giggled at how impatient he was.

"Is that what you want? We can go back to that if you prefer that." Wade looked down at me, waiting for me to reply.

"Whatever you want to do, Mr. Submissive." I placed a hand on his cheek and pulled him back in for a kiss.

"Top or bottom, Petey?" He asked.

"You can ride me." I chuckled.

I forgot how submissive he is sometimes.

"Lose the boxers while I grab the lube." I tapped his thigh, signalling for him to get up.

Wade did then went into the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I called in as I started lubing up.

"Stretching and cleaning out my ass." He yelled back.

"Thanks for cleaning it out but I wanna stretch you." I opened the door to see him doing a very important thing that gay guys get use to doing.... anal douching.

"Stretching takes too long, we don't have that kind of time. I'll stretch myself, you get that sexy, thick cock of yours nice and hard." Wade was focused on flushing out his ass so he didn't look over, just nodded.

"Well... hurry, okay?"

I walked over and put my hands on his temples then gently kissed his forehead. Wade glanced up and smiled but went back to his deep concentration with getting himself ready for me.

I left the bathroom to get myself hard for him.

Wade in nothing?.... Wade in his suit?.... Stripper Wade.

I pictured it and felt the heat flow under my skin, making my dick twitch.

That's the one.

I pictured it was just me and Wade in a dimly lit strip club as I quickly stripped my dick. Wade was seductively taking the top of his suit off as he flashed me his lustful and playful eyes. He threw it in my lap and pulled himself up the pole. I watched Wade's bulky arms and body move with such elegance as he gracefully flowed up and down the pole. He slid down the pole upside down then crawled towards me on his hands and knees, looking me in the eyes the whole time. When he got to the edge of the stage, he wore a playful smile as his blink drew out and licked and bit his bottom lip. I let out a breathy moan as he placed his firm hands on my shoulders and flicked his body off the stage to sit in my lap.