Wedding Bells

*Two weeks pass while Wade and I have grown accustom to about 4-5 hours of sleep per night. PS we're back at our house.*

I woke up to calm the crying baby on my side of the bed.

"Shhhh, Zoey, baby." I picked her up then cradled and rocked her as I started singing The lion Sleeps Tonight.

"Babe, your undies are all red. Go check if you're on your period." Wade walked over and took the sleeping Zoey from my arms and put her back in her crib.

I went into the bathroom and sat down on the toilet, pulling the drenched and bloody panties down.

"Great." I tossed them aside and grabbed a tampon from under the sink. Once it was in place, I cleaned up then washed my hands. I walked into our room in only my bra, leaving my underwear soaking to get the blood out.

"I'm guessing by lack of panties, you were?" I nodded and grabbed another pair from my side of the dresser.

"Those were one of my new pairs too." I told him as I put the clean pair on.

"Soaking them?" I nodded. "Hey, babe?"

I laid down and cuddled up to him.

"Hmm?"

"Would you get mad if I took a couple missions?"

"When?"

"Patch called earlier and asked me if I wanted a quick mission or two. I told him I'd have to talk it over with you before I did anything. Is it okay?"

"How quick? Wade, I don't want you gone forever. We're both low on sleep and the babies are only a week and a couple days old."

"I looked into it already, I know exactly where the guy is, all I gotta do is take him out; 2 seconds."

"You wanna do this now?"

"Yeah, easy money, baby. You know how much this one hit is? This guy's payin 7 g's for me put one quick and painless bullet through this guy's head."

"Wade, I don't wanna know anything about your missions. I absolutely hate that you assassinate people for your job. It's utterly disgusting to me. I don't want to know any of the gorified details about who, what, or why you're killing what you're killing. Now, I'm tired from lack of sleep and my boobs are painfully throbbing along with my my uterus. I'm going back to sleep, cuddled up to the man of my dreams. Goodnight, Wade." I cuddled lightly into him and went back to sleep.

I woke up a couple hours later.... cuddled to a pillow.

"Where did he go?" I asked no one in particular.

"Right here, baby boy." I slowly opened my eyes and saw him coming from the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

"You took a shower without me having to tell you to? Who are you and what did you do with my man?" I smiled and sat up