Day 11

I woke up and Wade was still asleep.

That's weird, he's usually up before us.

I reached over and grabbed the remote off the stand beside the bed.

"That's why." It was only quarter after 2 am.

I exited the menu then put the remote back, hoping I didn't wake Wade up. I looked up and saw his sky blue eyes looking into mine.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." I sighed, letting the breath out that I was holding in.

"Why you awake? Everything okay?" I asked. His deep, sleepy, and gruff voice asked as he closed his eyes.

Damn! His sleepy voice is so sexy!

"I just woke up, no reason." I cuddled my head back into his chest.

"Ok, hun, go back to sleep then." He rubbed my side and I went right back to sleep. Also, right back into the nightmare I tried to excape from by waking up.... but Wade didn't need to know that.

The next time I woke up, I was in a panicked sweat. As soon as my eyes opened, I ran out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. I immediately heard Wade behind me when I closed the door and started crying on the floor.

"Petey?" He knocked but I didn't acknowledge him.

"Sweetums?" He tried turning the doorknob but I had locked it.

"Baby boy, please unlock the door." I continued to cry into my knees.

"Petey, I would rather not break the door in but I will if I have to. Now please, open the door for me." He said more agressive than the other times.

"Wade, go away." I cried.

"Pretty pretty please, let me in?" I didn't say anything but his voice was back to the soft tone.

"Alright Petey, you've left me no choice." Soon after, the door opened and there was a chunk out of the wall where the lock was embedded.

He came over and picked me off the floor where I was in the fetal position. He carried me bridal style into the bedroom before sitting me on his lap.

"What's wrong, why's my beautiful man cryin?" He comforted.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I sobbed, not letting him in.

"I do, please tell me. Your problems are my problems, baby." He had his hand up the back of my shirt and soothing me.

"I just had a nightmare, I DON'T wanna talk about it." I had quit crying and now was just laying in his arms. Sitting in his lap pissed about the dream and now the bathroom door.

"You don't have to if you don't want to but I'd love to comfort you while you told me. I go through those every night.... well..... when I'm alone. I haven't sense you've let me cuddle with you." He kissed my head.

We sat in silence as he continued to rub my back.

"It's only...." He pulled the TV guide up and checked the time. "20 after 4, you wanna try and go back to sleep?" I shook my head even though I was still tired enough to pass out.

"Let's just lay down and chill then, okay?" He kissed my head again.

"You can go back to sleep." I slurred as he pulled me onto his naked chest when we laid down.

"That's okay, I don't have a problem staying awake with my man." He scratched my back and I couldn't even answer because I was so tired and it felt so good.