HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

*Couple days after the family trip, when we had gotten home. I woke up to my phone making noise and vibrating on the stand.*

I rolled to grab my phone off the stand and checked it to find a message from Dad.

Dad- On our way. Big news. Get up & get kids up.

Me- Y?

Dad- Just do it.

Me- K.....?

Dad- U shower & kids bathed. B ther soon.

I sighed, groaned, then sat up. I went in and got a brisk shower before giving all the kids a warm bath. In the middle of the bath, I heard the door open and a bunch of people come in.

"Who's that, Papa?" One of the kids asked.

"Grandpa Steve & Pappy Tony." I started washing Annabelle's long, thick, black hair.

"PETE!" I heard Clint yell throughout the house.

"I'm bathing the kids!" I yelled back.

A few minutes later, everyone crowded into the bathroom.

"Can I help you?" I slowly turned around as I kept washing Annabelle's hair.

"I have big news." Dad smiled, not giving anymore information.

"..... Are you gonna share it or just stand there?" I started rinsing her hair.

"Can I talk to you in private about it? I don't want the kids to know yet."

"I gotta finish bathing the kids."

"Let me and Natasha do that, it's really important." Steve said as he kneeled beside me.

Dad and I went outside in the backyard and talked so the kids wouldn't be able to hear what he had to tell me.

"Okay..... what's this soooo important news that you had to tell me?" I asked as we sat on the bench of the picnic table.

"Well, I pulled the files I found on Annabelle and discovered that today's her birthday!"

"Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa...... you found records on Annabelle? What else did you find about her?"

"She wasn't lying when she said she was sold. After that, there's no other information on her whatsoever."

"Why were you pulling her files anyway?" I questioned.

"Once every couple months I pull everyone's files to see if anyone has any leads on the ones they shouldn't; like yours. By the way, no one knows about this and the civvies still have no clue that you're Spider-Man."

"But everyone knows who you guys are, why does it matter? Why do you really look at everyone's files?"

"....... Okay, I just wanna keep up in their conversations so I look into their personal life to find out stuff to talk about! Happy?!" He raised his eyebrows and used his hands for emphases.

"...... Oh-kay?......"

"Oh, did you know Bruce and Natasha are a thing now?"

"Really? How'd you find that out and I thought she had a thing for Clint?"

"I read their texts and actually, I overheard the little birdy and Deadpool talking about a threesome between you and them...... is that happening anytime soon?"

"WHAT?!? NO! When were they talking about that?" I was overly shocked at what my father had just asked me.

"The day of the trip. When they were sitting on the couch as we ate breakfast, they were texting each other about it then started signing back and forth a plan to bring it up to you. Every night of the trip, they walked around outside the tents and talked about it even more. Deadpool said he'd bring it up when we all got back from the trip...... I'm guessing from the shocked look on your face, he didn't bring it up yet?"