Day 6?

"Hey Petey, I didn't wanna wake you but...... we might have a situation on our hands." Wade rubbed my side and tried to wake me.

"Mmm, is it important Wade? I feel like shit and just wanna cuddle." I groaned, burying my face into him more.

"Well, other than the fact that we have boobs and vaginas.... no, there's nothing outta the ordinary."

What?

I quickly sat up and looked at my body. We were both naked, which wasn't surprising sense we went to sleep after sex last night but..... we were still males.... with full genitalia... and no boobs.....

"What the fuck happened?!" I screamed while I groped my chest.

"Damn! For such a small and skinny guy, you got bigger fun bags than I do." Wade laughed, seeming unfazed by the recent change in our bodies.

"How aren't you freaking out?!?" I asked loudly.

"There's not that much of a difference. Y'know, besides the obvious like the new equipment and the fact I can't whip my dick out and take a piss or jack off whenever or wherever I want. Sure, I miss my dick n' all but I got a new weapon that I need to learn how to navigate. Plus with these, I can use these to my advantage to get out of anything." He grabbed his chest and started playing with it then looked over at mine.

"Can I test yours for ya?" I had my arms crossed over my chest because I felt weird/uncomfortable with them just hanging there. I looked at him then looked away.

"Come 'ere, Petey." He grabbed me and pulled me to sit on his, or rather her, lap. When I was fully in his lap, I uncrossed my arms and crossed them around his neck before I started crying.

"I don't wanna be a girl, I liked being a guy!" I bawled.

"Petey, baby boy, calm down; it'll be all right." Wade soothingly rubbed my bare back and spoke softly. He coddled me until I wasn't hysterical.

"I see you're not taking these changes too well. Not liking the new bodies?" The voice asked.

"Why are we girls now!?" I yelled.

"To see how you cope and it seems he likes it more than you do." The voice taunted.

"I don't wanna be a girl! I'd rather be a guy! Change me back!" I started crying again. Wade pulled me back into him.

"Over the last couple days, we put-"

"Wait, couple days? How long have we been out?" I cut the voice off.

"About 3 days."

Are you fuckin serious?!?

"Are you fuckin serious? We've been out for 3 days?" Wade asked.

"Yes and within that time we've added some new stuff to your room. You can now find bras in with your socks and underwear, there are girl products under the sink for when you need them (which'll probably be soon if you're like the other subjects we've tested this on), and anything you want or crave, just yell." The voice said.

"I'm hungry, can I have cheese fries with bacon?" I asked.

"Comin up, anything else?" The voice asked cheerfully.

"Steak and cheese fries with bacon?" Wade asked and I nodded.

"Can we get a big thing of steak and cheese fries with bacon instead of two separate plates?" Wade asked. There was a brief silence sense the voice didn't answer then the slot on the door opened. Wade sat me down on the bed and went over to get our food.