Day 24

I opened my eyes and got giddy.

"You ready to take your test?" Wade rubbed my side.

I got up and sat on the edge of the bed then nodded happily.

"Can we have one of those pregnancy tests?" Wade asked.

Immediately, there was a small purple box being pushed through the slot. I ran over and grabbed it then held the box tightly.

"Wade, what if I'm not?" I looked at him.

"Then we can try again if you really want a baby. I know I do!" He took my hands when he set the box on the dresser. "Even if you're not and couldn't actually get pregnant, we could always adopt a baby. I think you are though." He realized that I could of taken that the wrong way and got defensive. "Not saying you look fat or anything I just.... did I fuck up?"

"No." I chuckled while connecting our lips.

"Good. I just meant that I have a feeling that you are, you're not fat! I just wanna get that out there, you're a beautiful weight. I feel like there's atleast one baby in there though." He put a hand on my stomach then the other on the bottom of my back.

I reached for the box as he got on his knees and lifted my shirt up, exposing my stomach. I started reading the box for the proper use of the pregnancy test as he started talking to and kissing my stomach. I glanced down when I was done reading the directions and was smiling while humming.

"You ready for me to go take that test or you wanna finish your song?"

He stopped and bowed his head before kissing my belly, that was supporting a small baby bump, once more then raised himself to meet my lips.

"I love you, baby or not." He disconnected our lips.

"I love you too, Wade." I kissed him for the last time before pulling away and going to our shared bathroom.

I held the cup under me as I started to relieve myself. As I finished, I opened the test and stuck the stick in the steaming liquid.

"Please, let there be a baby inside me." I whispered under my breath. I wiped myself then flushed and washed my hands before shutting the toilet lid and taking a seat.

"Petey, everything okay?" Wade asked.

"Yeah, you can come in." I called.

He opened the door and sat on the side of the tub.

"So.......?"

"We have to wait 15 minutes before it gives us the result." He nodded.

The 15 minutes went incredibly slow, but we got through it.

"Is it time yet?" My impatient boyfriend asked for the millionth time.

I looked over and saw the lines.

"Oh! You got the box? What's 2 lines mean?" I hurriedly asked.

"You're pregnant!" Wade screamed and hugged me.

"I am!" I hugged him as tight as he held me.

Wade picked me up and kissed me.

"Holy fuck! We're dads!" Wade carried me out of the bathroom and spun me around. I laughed and giggled excitedly.

"How many of you are in there?" Wade asked my stomach. I just giggled at how happy he was about this.

I've never seen Wade this happy and giddy about anything! It's nice to see he cares..... plus this side of him is adorably cute.