Jesse

*A Week Later*

Morning came and so did the crippling silence. I got my shower then went to the kitchen for breakfast. As I was cooking my meal, I packed myself lunch and put it in the fridge to stay cold until work.

I watched some cartoons as I ate on the couch then before I knew it, my alarm went off to start driving to work. I washed my plate and grabbed my lunch before heading for the door.

"Mornin, Patch." I greeted him.

"Hey, kid. How's life?"

"I'm alive and the kids are doin well, what's there more to ask for? Besides Wade coming back....."

"He should be back any day now. Be patient, kid."

"Yeah, I know." I looked around and didn't see Weasel.

"Where's Jack?"

"Who?"

"Weasel, he's not here."

"No clue, haven't seen him."

I walked to the bar and was crowded by orders. As the orders started getting scarce, I sat and shot the breeze with the people sitting at the bar counter.

They eventually left and I was alone..... again...... surprising, I know.

I got on my phone and started playing a game against MJ and Harry. My lunch break came and I started eating at one of the tables.

"Hey, Pete, what's up?" Weasel asked.

"Hey! Where you been? You're usually here before me."

"Yeah, well, I had to go pick somethin up. Didn't really want to but I thought it'd put a little more skip in your step, if y'know what I mean." He said and stepped aside to reveal Wade in his red and black suit.

"WADE!!!" I got up and ran to him.

"Hey, baby boy, miss me?" I hugged him as tight as I could.

"Of course I fuckin missed you!! You've been gone for almost 2 weeks!"

"I know sweetheart, I'm sorry it took so long. I'd pick you up but I don't think you'd like gettin covered in blood."

"I really don't care, I want a hug and kiss from my hubby!" I wrapped my arms around his neck then jumped to lock my legs around him.

"Babe, don't take this the wrong way but I gotta put you down."

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't want you to get all bloody." He lowered me so I could put my feet back on the floor. "I'm gonna go get a shower, you comin with me?"

"Can I, Patch?" I turned to him and begged.

"Go have a good time, kid."

"Ah! I love you so much, Patch!" I took Wade's hand and pulled him along. "I'll see you tomorrow! Thanks, Patch!"

We got in the jeep and he drove us home.

"Gimme your suit, I'll throw it in the wash." He stripped into his boxers and handed me his bloody and disgusting suit.
"Boxers too." Wade stopped and was butt naked as I took his stuff to our washer.

I went in and sat on the toilet while he got a shower. Wade and I talked until he got out and started drying off.

"I missed that beautiful body." I looked over his whole body.

"I missed you." He came over and reached for his clean boxers until I took his hand the kissed it.

"You won't be needin those for what we're gonna be doin."