Happy New Years!

I crawled out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. I walked right past the mirror and pulled my undies down then sat on the toilet to do my business. As I closed my eyes and started to relieve myself, I noticed that my urine wasn't going into the bowl, but instead on me.

"The hell?" I opened my eyes and saw a stream of my own pee coming from my morning wood.

"Oh! Woah!" I stood up and tried to get the rest of my bladder emptied into the toilet instead of everywhere but.

I finished and started cleaning up my mess as I thought about being back in my body.

"I wonder if Wade knows." I said to myself.

I scrubbed the bathroom down then got a quick shower. When I got out and wrapped my towel that I used to dry off with around my waist, I went back into our room.

"Papa?" Marley said from the bed.

"Yeah, bud?" I asked as I went over to our shared dresser.

"Wait, when did you....?" He asked.

"Your guess is as good as mine." I shook my head as I put on a pair of briefs, then was able to ditch the wet towel.

"Dad at work?" He asked.

"I'm guess so. You need something?" I asked as I turned towards him.

"Yeah, so...... you know how the testosterone is supposed to, y'know, make you really horny?" He started and I nodded.

"Well, it's been hard to... uh.... control those urges. I don't know if I'm ready to take mine and Avery's relationship any farther than it is."

"And you're asking for advice for controlling yourself around him?" I bobbed my head as I spoke.

"Kinda. It's hard to and I don't want to pressure him or jeopardize what we've built. I love him so much. He's been so patient and understanding with me and I don't wanna risk it. What do you think I should do?" He asked, genuinely confused and nervous while looking a bit embarrassed.

"Having sex is up to you two. You need to talk it out together. Since you're both teens though, I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that you both want this. Teenage boys are always horny due to their dicks taking over for their brains." I explained, even though I was already aware he knew this.

"I know, but I'm still super touchy about... down there. That's kinda why I came to you rather than anyone else. You've been in both bodies; did you ever get embarrassed or touchy about your anatomy?" He asked.

I walked over and sat beside him.

"Y'know, when I was first transformed into a woman, I hated it and begged to be back into my body. Your father on the other hand, didn't mind it one bit. I felt embarrassed and disgusted in a way because I knew I wasn't meant to be a female."

"Then why did agree to go back...?"

"Well, the second time I did it to help Nat and Bruce out."

"Yeah, but how did you cope if you hated it?" He asked.

"You know how Avery is with you? How he calms you and makes you feel like the man you should be? That's how Wade made me feel. He knew I didn't like it and was there for me the whole time. I got use to it after a while. When he got his body back, I was actually jealous; but of course, I never told him that. When he knocked me up with you and your brother, I didn't know what to do. Not only was I terrified that I wasn't going to be able take care of you two on my own, I was horrified of how the next few months and the birth was going to go." I told him.