Baby Insertion and Planning Day for Tomorrow

"Peter, are you ready?" Bruce asked me as he walked over to the special freezer.

"As ready as I'll ever be. How bad is this gonna hurt again?" I asked as I squeezed Wade's hand.

"Not nearly as bad as child birth. You should be fine." Bruce chuckled.

Bruce did the procedure and all we could do is hope he would grow in my uterus.

"All we can do now is hope and pray he sticks." Bruce said.

"So, this might not even work?" I asked.

"Nope." He fake smiled then sighed.

"Is there any way that I can insure that he'll stick?" I asked.

"All I can ask is to retain from sex or pleasuring yourself. I've read that that could potentially make the risk higher that he won't embed himself and make it to your womb. Like I said, there's nothing else any of us can do." Bruce said.

"How long until we find out if it worked?" Wade asked.

"You can take a pregnancy test after about 2 weeks." He answered.

"I thought it was a month..." I said.

"Hu-uh, just a couple weeks. Believe me, 'Tasha and I will be reminding you the day you can." He laughed.

"I'm so excited!" I said as I sat back up and got off the table.

Wade helped me off and I dressed myself.

All three of us went up to have lunch and chill out until the kids were out of school.

"Smells good, Steve. Whatcha makin?" I asked as we stepped out of the elevator.

"It's not me." Steve smirked as I make eye contact with him on the couch.

I turned to see who was in the kitchen and it just so happened to be the last person I'd ever think would be in there.

"Dad?! You're making lunch?!" I walked over to the counter and asked him.

"Your father told me that I had the easiest job around here and now, for a week, he has to do everything I do. Which means that he has to clean without complaining, cook every meal while making enough of it for everybody, keep everything in line, and make sure everyone is okay and safe. On top of that, he has to talk and act like I do while doing all of it. So, he can't tell someone else to do any of it, he can't pay anyone else to do it either; which means that he can't order take out and try to pass it as a home cooked meal." Steve explained as he sat with a smug smile on his face.

"But Steeeeeve, this is harrrd." Dad whined.

"Would you like to give up then and say that my job is harder?" Steve asked as he batted his eyes.

"Hell no!" Dad said.

"You can't swear either." Steve told him with an aggravated face.

"Dammit." Dad sighed.

Dad called everyone to the table when he finished lunch.... or what he called lunch.

"Cereal and toast aren't a good lunch, Tony." Steve told him.

"Well, would you rather eat the burnt grilled cheese and ashes that use to be fries?" Dad asked as he put his hands on his hips.

"I'm ordering pizza." Clint said as he pulled out his phone from his bra.

"I'll step by step you through dinner tonight, honey." Steve said as picked up a piece of toast and a hunk of butter fell off.

"What are you two making?" Nat asked.