Jack

I woke up with my alarm at 11:30. I rolled over and onto Wade's chest.

"Well, good morning to you too." I kissed him and chuckled.

"Good morning, babe. I love you."

"Love you too, sweetheart. No morning sickness?"

"I feel great." I rubbed his head and cheeks as I kept kissing him.

"That's great, baby. I'm glad you feel great but I gotta go kill this boner. Get up, baby boy."

"Can I take care of that for you?" I asked.

"If you really wanna." I kissed his lips once more before leading my lips all the way down his body.

I pulled his boxers down and blew him until he came.

"You're sooo yummy." I kissed his lips. "In every possible way, babe." I kissed him again. "I'm gonna go get a shower for work, you're welcome to join me." I kissed him once more before getting off him and walking to our bathroom.

We got a shower together and had breakfast before going to The Hellhouse.

"I'm gonna go on that mission now, okay? You gonna be okay while I'm gone?"

"Yeah, I'll be okay."

"Sure?"

"Uh-hu!"

"Alright, gimme kiss." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a passionate kiss.

"I love you" *kiss* "stay safe" *kiss* "don't get into too much trouble" *kiss* "and take care of those babies for me." *kiss*

"I love you too" *kiss* "you stay safe too" *kiss* "come home in one piece, please." *kiss*

"I will."

He lifted my shirt enough to see my belly and did the same thing he did yesterday. He talked to the babies, kissed my stomach, and made me and the babies happy. I brought his mouth back up and kissed him before getting out of the Jeep. He pulled his mask over his face and handed me the keys before taking off the other way to start his his mission.

"Hey Patch." I walked in by myself and was greeted by this big, well-sculpted guy that started catcalling me.

"Well, hell-lo there, little lady. Aren't you a cutie. What brings you into this shithole?" He was about to put his arm around me when someome yelled for him.

"Yo, Juggy, touch him and you're losing that arm." I turn and see Wade.

"Why you care, Deadpool?" Wade ignored him.

"You forgot your lunch in the Jeep, I just remembered it and grabbed it for ya." I took the bag from him then lifted his mask before kissing his cheek.

"Thanks, Wade."

"You're welcome, sweetheart. I'll see you when I get home." He kissed me then pulled the mask back over his mouth and tucked it back in.

"Touch him and you're dead, Juggernaut and if you think I'm just fuckin around-" Wade grabbed him by the throat and slammed him on the ground "-just remember-" He whispered in his ear "-I can't die but you can, understood?" He nodded.

I stood there, scared to death, and stared at the scene that just occurred in front of me. He got up, kissed my cheek through the mask, slapped my ass, and told me that he loved me before leaving.

"You're on the clock, kid!" Patch yelled, breaking me from my frightened trance.

"Uh... yeah.. o-okay, Patch."