Day 9

I woke up in a pool of blood. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet listening to the blood drip into the bowl as I cried.

"Petey, you ok?" Wade called from the other side of the door. I didn't answer, just cried into my cupped hands. He opened the door and came in to sit beside me on the side of the tub.

"Why ya cryin baby boy, what's wrong?" He rubbed my thigh as he asked.

"Did you not see the bed, Wade!? I ruined it! It's blood stained because of me!" I yelled at him then felt bad because I yelled at him, causing me to cry even more. He sighed and kneeled in between my legs.

Wade tried to take the tampon out but it was stuck and hard to get out from my hole being too tight and small.

"Ah! Wade, that hurts!" I whined and cried.

"Come 'ere, sweetums." He picked me up and took me out of the bathroom, grabbing a couple towels on the way.

Wade laid me down and spread my legs. He started to pull the tampon out again but it hurt and got stuck again.

"God fuckin damn, Wade! That fuckin hurts!" I sobbed. He started rubbing my clit before he started pulling it out again, making the pain go away as he removed the thing holding the blood in.... well..... sorta...

"You gotta pee?" He asked and I nodded. He got off the bed and helped me up.

We both went into the bathroom and he ran a bath for us while I sat down to pee. He stripped and stood there, waiting for me to finish so he could go. I wiped myself and got in as the water continued to fill up the tub.

He reached down and yanked out his tampon then threw it away. Before he got in, I asked him to grab towels. He got up and walked to the closet to grab each of us a towel for when he got out and set them on the toilet.

"Sit up." I obeyed and he got in behind me. I laid on my side against Wade. He started massaging my body and I rolled over onto my stomach. I kissed his breasts as he continued to make me feel better. 

"You feel the same as yesterday?" I nodded and we heard the door open.

"What are they doing?" I asked as I raised my head.

"They're changing your bed and it's sheets." The voice stated.

"Oh, ok... thank you." I started slurring when Wade pushed on a pressure point while massaging me.

A couple minutes go by and the voice told us that the mattress and sheets were replaced. We continued to lay there in the bathtub against each other.

"This is so relaxing." I slurred.

"I know." He kissed the top of my head.

We eventually got out and got dressed.

"Wade, take off your shirt and lay on your stomach." I commanded and he listened.

"Why?" He asked as I took his shirt snd threw it on the kthwr side of the bed.

"You wanna massage?" I asked.

"Sure but you gotta push hard." He laid down and a gave him a long and probably well needed massage that put him to sleep.

"Enjoy your nap, Wade." I kissed his bald head and laid beside him watching TV.

Wade started moving a lot then I started rubbing his back. Wade reached out and pulled me closer to him then rested his head on my chest. He sighed a sigh of happyness and didn't move around anymore until he woke up.

"Afternoon, sleepy head." I greeted his blue eyes.

"Have a good nap?" He nodded and I started lightly scratching the top of his back.