Test Subject

*The kids are about to graduate as they turn 18, while Belle just had her new born. She had a little girl named Alicia Hope. Belle planned and had her and Zak's wedding before she had the baby because she didn't want it to be a "bastard like ours were"; her words, not mine. We didn't take it to heart... course, it does help that I looked better in my dress than she did because I wasn't sporting a belly like she was. We went to her wedding, but weren't around for her to give birth because she wanted to have a home birth with only her, Zak, and the midwife that was helping her through the childbirth. That hurt more than when she called the twins bastards. I birthed 3 kids and she wouldn't let me stick around to help her through her first; but whatever. I'm not butthurt, you are! Anywho, Bruce has been working on some stuff in his lab and I've kinda been his little lab rat. I don't have a problem with him doing the tests on me, but he won't tell me what they're for/will do to me so he'll get better results. The last one was to see if he could enhance my capability to cling to wet surfaces..... it didn't work and I walked away with a couple new bruises. He tests them and takes note of what I've dealt with throughout the month; side effect wise and if they actually worked or not. Today he's administering a new one, only downside is that Wade's out with the troops and won't be back for a while. So, I don't know if he's going to let me go home every night or make me stay at the tower. I have no clue how this is going to work yet. Wade makes sure I'm okay through the night and keeps an eye on me while I'm out of Bruce's supervision. So, without farther adue, let's get this show on the road.*