Paint

"Pete, wake up." I woke up to dad shaking me.

"Why?" I groaned and noticed I wasn't curled up to my hunky boyfriend.

"Your man is down there eatin all my food!" I laughed.

"That'd be him." I had the covers pulled up so my chest couldn't be seen and I was cuddling a pillow. "Can you hand me my shirt?"

"Where is it?" I opened my eyes and looked to where I had left it hut it wasn't there.

"Dammit, Wade. He took my shirt."

"Well, he's not wearin it. Wilson's down in the kitchen with his full suit on."

"He's insecure about his skin and refuses to take the suit off unless it's just me and him. Go over to my closet and grab me a shirt, please."

"You don't gotta tell me how he is about his skin. I've known him a lot longer than you, Pete."

"I know, just wanted to put that out there. He won't take the suit off." I told him.

Dad handed me a shirt.

"You got the rest of your clothes on?" I nodded and pulled the shirt over my head.

Dad led me down to the kitchen where Wade was cooking.

"Mornin, baby boy." He put his arm around me, I took his mask, and he kissed my head. "Sorry I left ya, I thought it would be nice to have some breakfast in bed when you woke up." I put his mask back in my bra like yesterday.... I need pants that have pockets!

He handed me a plate of eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, and toast. Everything was laying in a pool of syrup.

"Awe, that was really sweet of you, Wade." I hugged him.

"I'm makin yours and Steve's now." He looked to dad.

"Wilson, you didn't have t-"

"I know I didn't have to but I wanted to. I figured I'd make breakfast for everyone considerin you let us stay in the Tower until our furnature arrived." Wade put the last of the food in the pan to cook.

"That was very nice of you, baby." I kissed him.

"Yeah, well, I'm a nice guy when I wanna be." Wade kept his arm around me as he cooked.

"You eat yet?" I asked as I took a bite and sat on the counter beside him.

"Yeah, I ate as I was cookin yours sense I was expectin you to get up later than you did but-"

"I didn't wake up, I was woken up." I turned and glared at dad. He looked away.

"Why'd you get woken up?" He asked.

"Dad told me to "get my man because he was eating all his food". I came down and wasn't expecting to find you making breakfast for us all." I explained.

"Yeah...... sorry about that....." Dad apologized.

"Thanks, Stark." Wade rolled his eyes.

"It's just heard and saw you loudly rummaging through our fridge and thought you were just feeding yourself."

"Usually, I'd look out for #1 and #1 only but it's different when you got kids; you should know that." He looked at me then back to dad. "Those kids and my baby boy come first."

"That's very mature of you, Wilson. I see they've already made a great impact on your life and how you view it." Dad smiled.

He's actually being nice to Wade...... that's new.