Today Was a Crazy Day

"Babe." Wade shook me then I heard the alarm going off.

"Hmm?"

"Where we goin? I gotta know what to pack." Wade sat and rubbed my side.

"Pack for hot." I looked over at him.

"So.... we're going somewhere tropical?" He asked as he started packing tank tops and shorts for both of us.

"I don't know if it's exactly tropical, per say, but it's definitely hot where we're goin. We're gonna be exposed to a lot of sun and heat the whole time." I sat up and saw him do a double take when he looked over at me. "What?"

"Uh.... babe, is it possible for you to still have your period? Cause your briefs are all bloody."

"I don't think so." I hurriedly ran to the bathroom.

I pulled my briefs off and looked to see if I could identify where the blood was coming from but I couldn't. I sat on the toilet and listened for any blood dripping but didn't hear any either.

"Wade!" I yelled for him.

"Yeah?" He yelled back.

"Come here, I need your help!"

Wade opened the door and stood there, waiting for me to tell him what I needed.

"I'm not bleeding." I shook my head.

"Stand up and turn around." I did as he said. "Bend over, baby boy." I, again, followed his gentle command. "You are bleedin."He corrected as he pulled my cheeks apart.

"From what?!?"

"Don't know but you want me to plug it up?"

"Is it actually coming out of my hole or...?"

"Stay here."

"Wait, where are you going?" I received no answer.

"Spread your legs and arch your butt up." Wade ordered as he guided my hips back a bit.

"What are you doing, Wade?" He still didn't answer me, just rimmed my anus with a lubed up condom (I knew my the feeling all too well).

"Relax your hole, honey." Wade started pushing a finger in.

"Ah! Wade that hurts! Stop!" I harshly ripped his hand away and put my hand over my hole as I quickly turned on my heels to face him.

"What hurt? I didn't do anything yet.... I was still rimming the outside." Wade had a very confused look on his face. Just then, another jolt of pain flooded my anus.

"Ah! Fuck!" I whined and arched.

"You okay? Turn around again and move your hand." I did and he assured me that I was bleeding. "What hurts?"

"My hole and my stomach, it feels like someone his jumping on my stomach."

"It must be the pressure from your period."

"I'm not on my period, Wade. Just a little bleeding from my anus."

"Uh.... no..... it's from your vagina, babe." I gave him a questioning look.

"But I'm in my body. Not the gir-" I looked down and was met with boobs. I moved them aside and saw I was standing over a puddle of my own period blood.

"Now sit down, you're bleeding all over the floor."

"But.... but... I-I-I was in my old body, how did I-?"

Then, the next thing I know, I'm laying on the bed and I'm giving birth.

"It's a boy!" Someone exclaimed. I looked at all the unfamiliar faces surrounding the bed. I knew none of them...