Stuck

*At this point, I'm about a month and a half into my pregnancy. Everything's going great around the house and the kids are just learning to drive. Each of them got to pick out their own brand new vehicles, complementary or their extremely rich Pappy. Dustin picked out a Jeep Liberty and Zoey picked a heavy duty Ford truck. Each one loves diving around their boyfriends, but don't like paying for their own gas. They blow through almost a tank a day, which hurts mine and Wade's pockets. I've been gathering applications from a bunch of stores for them to work in, taking account of their likes and dislikes as well. Zoey hates food jobs, whereas Dustin prefers them. Dustin hates stocking and lifting where, his opposite sister, wants nothing but to show off her muscles she worked hard for. While they're out making money for themselves, Wade has a new group of kids to look after. He goes out to the military shooting range and helps the new group of guys practice. Wade's one of the weapon and artillery commanders; his job is to teach them how to deadshot a target every time. Whether it's moving or not, they are able to hit it without a problem. He also strengthens their hand to hand fighting with martial arts and whatnot. These kids are basically walking in his footsteps, but they fight for their country instead of taking jobs off of Patch. Speaking of Patch, I go down every once and a while and hang with him and Jack when I get lonely during the day. He won't admit it, but he appreciates the company of both of us. So... there ya go. Everything should be filled in and up to date now... right?*