Dustin and Nate's Anniversary

I woke up on top of Wade while he was massaging my back.

"Good morning, my sweet princess." He kissed my head when he realized I was awake.

"Morning." I turned my head and rested my chin on his broad chest.

"Why am I laying on you?" I asked as I yawned.

"You woke up and told me to rub your back then climbed on me and went back to sleep."

"How long ago was that?" I rolled off and onto my back.

"Hour or two ago." He said as he looked at the clock.

"I'm sorry." I cuddled back into his side and he wrapped an arm around me.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm almost 1,000% sure that you're pregnant." Wade smiled.

"Really?! You think so?!" I sat up, smiled, and checked my stomach.

My phone started ringing and Wade grabbed it.

"It's Stark." He handed it to me.

"What's up?" I asked as I answered his call.

Dad - Pete?

Me - Yeah, what ya need?

Dad - When you bringing Zoey over?

Me - I don't know, how'd you know I was bringing her?

Dad - Wade was texting Clint while you were still asleep and explained everything that happened last night. You're both seriously okay with those two fucking tonight?

Me - Okay, first, you need to stop going through everyone's personal texts and files. Second, yes, I think they're mature enough and their relationship is stable enough for them to be having sex. Even though they are only 14, they've talked it out for a while and Dustin was mature enough to come to me and Wade first for advice before committing the act today. We both explained that whomever is topping, has to be wearing a condom. We told him about douching, stretching and prepping, and, most importantly, lube is his best friend. Plus, it's their anniversary; everyone loves anniversary sex.