Family Fun Day

I woke up to my head pounding.

"Ah! I feel like my skull is getting crushed!" I grabbed my head and tried to open my eyes.

I was met by the darkness of our room.

"Thank god for window blinds." I mumbled to myself.

"Look who's finally up." Wade came in with the kids in his arms.

"Hey." I smiled and he laid the kids on the bed.

"I think I caught that your head hurt?" He asked.

"Yeah, badly." I continued to grip my head.

Wade left to for the bathroom then came back.

"Here." He sat a couple pills in my hand then gave me a bottle of water from the stand.

"Thanks." I downed the pills and water before laying back against the pillow.

"So how's your first hangover feel?" Wade chuckled.

I gave him the middle finger and he laughed even more.

"What time is it?" I said as I sat the empty bottle on my night stand.

"Close to noon." Wade started changing Zoey's diaper and she started giggling.

I sat up and he moved Dustin to be in front of me.

"He need changed too?" Wade nodded.

I undid the velcro strips on sides of the diaper. Dustin was kicking his legs and smiling as I cleaned his bottom. I finished and slid the new diaper under him before sprinkling the baby powder all over his area.

"Powder me." I handed him the thing of baby powder then did the velcro straps on the sides.

"There, a clean baby is the happiest baby." I smiled then tickled him. "Isn't that right?" He giggled and howled with laughter.

"They gotta get a bath later." Wade said.

"I know, they didn't get one yesterday."

"Oh! I got something to show you." He got off the bed and walked to the TV. Wade put a DVD in the player then turned it on.

"What's that?" He started the video and came to sit beside me on the bed.

Our wedding ceremony started playing and Wade took my hand.

"You got it all recorded?" I smiled.

"Professionally. I knew a guy and he agreed to tape it and take the pictures."

"That's who was taking them!" Wade nodded.

We watched our wedding play out then it switched to the bowling alley. We watched us dance then you could tell when I was starting to get drunk. By the end of the video, we weren't at the bowling alley anymore. Wade, me, and a bunch of other people were at a strip club.

Wade some how changed back into his suit, quipped with his guns and everything. I watched Wade get up on the pole and suductively start dancing and removing his clothes. He stopped stripping when he got to his pants then danced sexually on the stage without the pole. He was crowded by a bunch of girls that were throwing money at him and begging for more.