Our Day Without Kids

I woke up to my phone buzzing, telling me that I had just gotten a text.

Dad: We'll give u 2 the day off. No kids. No distractions. No interruptions. Just u & Wade. Have fun, don't get pregnant again. Luv u.

Wade came in with a towel around his waist and a tooth brush in his mouth.

"Mornin, baby boy." He said.

"Morning." I stretched and it made my body feel soooooo good. "So, I just got the best text I've gotten in a long time." I teased but didn't say what it was.

"Was it about not having the kids all day?"

"Yeah, how did you-"

"I got the text too." Wade finished brushing his teeth and went back in to rinse his mouth out.

I walked into the bathroom and wrapped my arms around him before kissing his neck, shoulders, and back.

"That means I get you all to myself. All day." I said as I left a bright red mark on his neck that would be gone within seconds. "But first, I'm gonna get a shower."

"First.... let me take care of that rocket in your briefs." Wade turned and kissed me.

"That 'rocket' is a mix of cum and pee. I wouldn't if you don't want a mix of both coming out when you get me off."

"Do you really think I care?" He asked as he got on his knees.

Wade pulled my briefs down and sucked me off until I came.

Cum count:
Me- 1
Wade- 0

I quickly got a shower then went back to our room. I walked in to find a naked Wade laying on his side while holding a heart pillow over his junk and his mask over his head.

"Slutty, but not enough for me to think you're a full whore

"Slutty, but not enough for me to think you're a full whore. Sexy, but not revealing the sexiest part of your body."

Wade moved the pillow.

"Not your junk, Wade. Your beautiful face."

I went over and sat in his lap, once he sat up. I took the mask off and smiled.

"Much better." I kissed him gently.

"I don't know why you like this ugly mug so much."

"Because I love every part of my husband." I kissed him just as gentle as last time.

"Your lips are so soft and gentle." He melted into another gentle kiss.

"So are yours." I cuddled up to him and we kept gently kissing each other. The kisses were so gentle, it tickled a little every time we kissed. "I love how gentle you are." We stopped kissing and I put my head against his chest. "You're not as harsh as everyone things you are. You're very gentle about a lot of things."