Spidey got a sidekick

* 3 months pregnant and Wade had just gotten back from a job the day before *

I was woken up to a bunch of kisses littering my face, causing me to giggle.

"G'morning, baby." He kissed my nose.

"Good morning, Wade." I kissed his nose back. "What time is it?"

"9:00 am."

"I got work at noon, what would you like to do 'til then?" I asked.

"What would you like to do?" He asked.

"No clue but I'm starving!"

"No morning sickness?"

"Every now and then, I don't get sick in the morning. I've asked dad why it happens but he doesn't know either."

"What's my babies cravin?" He rubbed my stomach.

"Cheesy potatoes and scrabbled eggs with ketchup."

"That all?"

"Bacon, sausage, french toast, and waffles." I finished.

"There's the rest of the order." He laughed and rolled his eyes. "Anything else?"

"Apple juice?"

"Mkay." He kissed my head and got out of the bed.

I got up and went in to pee. When I was done, I went to the kitchen but didn't see him.

"Where'd he go?" I asked myself.

I went over to our sliding glass door in the living room and looked out to see Wade peeing in our backyard.

"Wade!" I opened the door and he looked over his shoulder at me.

"What?"

"What have I told you about peeing in the yard?!" My hands found my hips.

"That toilets were made for a reason, use 'em."

"Exactly! And what are you doing?"

"Takin a wizz. I like the cool air as it gently blows on my dick. Babe, you can't tell me you didn't like the feel of it too. Every guy loves the feeling of cool air on their dick as they take a leak outside."

He finished peeing and shook his penis to get the last couple drops out before pulling his boxers and sweats back up. He walked over and kissed my head before walking back in and heading to the kitchen. Without me having to tell him, he washed his hands with soap in the kitchen sink before getting the materials for our breakfast.

"No peeing outside anymore." I walked past him and sat on the counter.

"You were in the bathroom and I had to piss, what did you want me to do? Would you've prefered me to piss in the sink instead?" He asked.

"Y'know, there is more than one bathroom in this house, right?"

"Yeah, well....... shuddup."

"You heard me, Wade. Bathrooms, that's what they're for, use them. I am proud of you that I didn't have to tell you to wash your hands with soap before you started cooking though."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever you say, babe." He walked over and put his hands on the side of my face before kissing me.

"I love you." I put my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Love you too, my little love bug."

Wade finished breakfast and we ate together at the kitchen table. When we finished our food, I took the dishes and washed them. Wade came up behind me and sucked my neck as I was scrubbing them.