First Day of Preschool

"Papa! Papa! Wake up!" I was awoken by the kids jumping on the bed.

"Why, what's- oof!" As soon as my eyes opened, Annabelle landed on my stomach.

"Papa, c'mon!" She bounced.

"Belle.... please.... stop..... bouncing." Each word came out in between a heavy bounce.

"Whoever's poking my butt, stop it." She looked to the other kids but they were still bouncing around the bottom of the bed.

"And that's the signal to get off." I quickly lifted her off and sat up. I placed a pillow over my crotch and tried to suffocate the morning wood that was painfully waiting for me to handle it.

"Why'd you put a pillow in your lap, Papa?" Zoey asked as she stopped jumping and pointed.

"Where's your dad? Why don't you tell him I'm up?" I tried to get out of the previously asked question.

"Daddy said that once you get your big boy parts, you grow a tree every morning. Is that true, Papa?" Dustin tried to pull the pillow away.

"Uh-"

"Oh! Finally up, I see?" Wade walked in with his 'Kiss the Cook' apron on.

"Yeah, why don't you go with daddy and eat breakfast then get dressed?" I tried to shoo them away so I could get to the bathroom without anymore questions I would have to dodge.

"Breakfast's sitting on the table, go eat while I talk to papa for a sec., okay?"

They nodded before running out to scarf down their food.

"Why did you tell Dustin about morning wood?" I asked as I moved the pillow.

"Cause he asked about mine, so I told him." Wade walked over and ran his finger tips over my tightly trapped package.

"Yeah, well, now he thinks that every guy grows a tree in his pants every morning." I told him what his son told me.

"He definitely is my son. Zoey got your brain and Dustin got my brawn...... hopefully. I love 'im but he's not the brightest light bulb in the box."

"Wade, no light bulbs are bright when they're still in the box. There's no electricity going to it so it won't illuminate or create a light source until it's screwed into a socket with power flowing through it." I explained why his his comparison made no sense.

"Okay, okay! God, ya don't gotta go all nerd on me, babe." He chuckled and kissed me.

Wade cupped my wood as we kissed, causing a muffled soft moan escape my lips and flow into his mouth. I put my arms around his neck and he reached into my briefs to start pumping me.

"That's gotta be painful, want me to take care of it for you?" Wade teased as he slowly stroked me.

"Yes." I moaned into his chest and neck.

Wade chuckled as he kept slowly worked on me.

"Wade, go fuckin faster!" I moaned, getting frustrated at his sluggish and steady pace.

"Is someone getting sexually frustrated?" Wade taunted.

"Yes!" I pulled my arms tighter around his neck and started thrusting into his hand. 

Wade stopped moving all together and let me thrust into his hand as hard and fast as I needed.

"No, Wade..... Please." I begged.

"Please what?" 

I could hear he was enjoying the show as he was keeping me on the line of close to feeling the curdle of the 'no return' point but leaving me frustrated because I couldn't reach it. It was a 'I could see the stars but my feet were still on the ground' type deal.