The Hero Always Gets Laid in the End

I woke up and I looked to see all the kids still sleeping.

"G'morning, baby boy." Wade quietly said.

"Good morning." I moved slightly to kiss him.

"Hey, can you look after the kids for a little?" He asked.

"Why? Where you goin?"

"I'm gonna go on a mission-"

"You just got back?!"

"Let me finish, babe. I'm gonna go on a mission... to try and find the assholes that are doing this and free those kids."

"How you gonna find them?"

"Babe, did you forget who you're talkin to?"

Kinda..... I forgot how skilled Wade is when tracking people. Not only is he an amazing shot, Wade could pick the one he's after out of a crowd in New York City when the guy's a mile ahead of him. You tell him to find someone, you better believe he'll find them. I swear he's part blood hound.

"I know but still. They're probably not gonna be that easy to find."

"Leave it to me, beaver. I'll find 'em, I'll kill 'em, and I'll get those kids somewhere safe." Wade got the kids situated around me and silently got off the bed.

"No killing, call the police. Let 'em rot their life away in jail. Hopefully they get raped as much as those poor kids have!"

"Petey, if I find them, they're not going to jail. None of them'll make it."

"You know how much I hate killing-"

"Petey, you see what they did to to those kids and you want those demented fuckers to live?!? I know you're all about life and saving people but come the fuck on, Petey! If I see them, they're dead. No jail, no prison, no none of that. They're dead. That's it."

"No, let them suffer in jail. Let them get raped and beaten like those poor kids. Let them get treated like they treat those poor, innocent kids."

"I will happily tie them up and let them ride my 4 foot long katana, if that's what you want." He turned back as he finished putting on his pants and grabbed the top part of the suit off the hanger.

"No, call the police, Wade." I stated more sternly. He pulled the top of his suit over his head and grabbed a mask.

"We'll see how pissed I am when I find those fuckers. I'll be back soon." Wade finished strapping all his weapons and ammunition to himself. "Love you. If you need anything, text me. I'll try and text you right back but I might be onto something or doing something, you know how that goes so I don't know why the author is making me say this shit." Wade said as he leaned down and kissed me.

"I love you too, what are you doing with the kids when you find them?" I asked, ignoring what he said about the "author". I have no clue who he's referring to but he does that a lot so I just take it that it's one of the voices in his head.

"When I get that far, I'll call you. Any ideas?" He sat on the side of the bed and fidgeted with his mask that laid in his hands.

"We can't take all them in." I sadly stated.

I wish we could.

"I'm not gonna lie, Petey, there's probably hundreds of them." He looked back and my eyes met his.

"That many? You really think so?" I was in awe by the number he just threw out at me.

"I've come across operations like this before. From what I've seen, there's a couple handfuls of people running the operation and each owns 10-20 little ones. It's a sweatshop type of deal." Wade turned all the way around to face me.