One Big Crazy Day

I woke up to an empty bed then started looking around the room.

"Wade?" I softly called for him.

When he didn't answer, I rolled over and grabbed my phone off the stand.

Me: Where r u? I texted him and waited for his reply.

Wade: Went 2 get Z, took kidz, brecky in kit 😘 I received a minute or so later.

Me: O k

Wade: B over in couple secs doc & Nat want u 2 take a test.

Me: k

Once I got that, I got up and got ready.

Wade: Here

I went out and got into the jeep.

"Hey, good morning." I leaned over and pecked Wade on the lips.

"Morning, sweetheart." He pecked me back.

"So, you two, how'd everything go last night?" I turned towards the two in the back seat.

"It went good." Dustin giggled as he cuddled up to Nate more and they kissed.

"That's great! Neither of you possibly got pregnant, did you?" I asked.

"No, Pops." Dustin shook his head.

"Good, keep it that way then." I pointed at them and shook my finger.

We arrived at the tower and I was immediately pulled away from Wade and the kids.

"Woah, woah, woah! Slow down." I stopped letting Natasha pull me along.

"Come on, Pete. I wanna know!" She grabbed my arm again and tried to pull me, but I held my ground.

"I am coming, but I'd appreciate if you'd let me walk on my own two feet and not drag me by my arm." I laughed and started walking behind her.

"I thought it wouldn't show up this early?" I asked when I sat on the toilet.

"Because you're not a biological female, it might take less time." Nat said from the other side of the door.

I sat the test in the cup full of urine, wiped myself, and washed my hands before opening the door.

"Tony told us that you let Nate and Dustin have sex last night, how'd it go?" Clint asked as he walked in.

"Why are you asking me? I wasn't a part of their session." I said.

"I don't know, I thought you woulda already asked them." He said then started walking again.

"I did, but you can ask them and not have to go through me to do it, y'know." I told him.

"Hey, Clint, how's that girl of yours?" Nat asked.

"What?" He immediately stopped and turned his head to the side.

"You heard me, how is she?" She smirked.

"I don't know who you're talking about." He shook his head and started walking again.

"I didn't know Clint was seeing anyone." I said to Natasha.

"No one does." She smiled.

"When did he start seeing someone?" I asked, genuinely interested.

"Not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure it's as recent as Bruce turning him into a chick." She told me.