Day 2

I woke up freezing and found Wade gone again then immediately checked the floor.

"Mornin, Spidey." He called up.

"Get up here, Wade." I told him and he did.

"Did I tell you to sleep on the floor again?" I asked and he nodded.

"Are you cold?" He asked, seeing me shivering. I nodded and pulled the blankets tighter around me, making a cocoon.

"Are you not?" I asked him, hearing my teeth chattering. He shook his head and I reached out to feel his oddly warm body.

"Why am I so cold?" I asked as I hid under the blanket from the cold.

"I'd be happy to warm you up." He told me as he lifted an arm while softly smiling. I couldn't take it, I was too cold. I scooted myself over and he pulled me into his warm body. I fought to gain his warmth and wrapped my legs around his under the blanket. My head rested on his chest and my hand was laying on his collarbone.

God, he's so warm!

"Better?" He asked and I nodded.

"Thanks but this is only because I'm cold, don't get used to it." I said trying not to sound too mean.

"Gotcha, I get it, you don't want anything to do with me." He told me.

"I didn't mean for it to sound mean. I just-"

"It's fine, just warm up and go back to sleep." He told me.

Wait, what time is it?

"What time is it?"

"3 am." He said and started quietly rapping Eminem's '3 am'.

"Oh, ok." I started drifting back off.

It feels nice to sleep next to someone again... Even if it is Deadpool.

Next time I woke up, I was warm and still cuddled up to Wade's chest.

"Did you know you make noises in your sleep? You mumble, grunt, whine, moan, and groan; it's cute." He chuckled. I looked up and saw his blue eyes, soft as clouds and as blue as the sky, looking down at me.

"What time is it?" I ask. He pulled the TV guide up and checked it.

"10 am." Wade told me. The slit on the door opened and two boxes were pushed through. I went over and took them then they handed me our drinks. I set everything on the table, that wasn't there last night, and sat down in one of the chairs. Wade came over and sat in the other one. I lifted my mask to the bridge of my nose and started eating the food inside the styrofoam box.

"You can take off your mask, I'm not gonna remember your face after we get out. It's not like I'd start searching Facebook profiles to find your face or anything like that." He told me.

I mean, I guess he's right.

I took my mask off, revealing myself to Deadpool.

"Woah." He seemed taken back, mouth hanging open and eyes scanning my face

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You're hot!" He smiled while still looking me over.

"Oh, uh... thanks." I chuckled as I felt my face heat up a little. I started eating again and didn't pay attention if he was or not. The next time I looked up, he was eating slowly while looking at me.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just didn't think you'd be, y'know....." I raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to finish his sentence.