Threesome with Some Hidden Knowledge

"Cause I'm as free as a bird now,
And this bird you can not change, oh, oh, oh, oh.
Lord knows I can't chan-"

"Wade? Can you get my phone?" I yelled into the living room as I was cooking breakfast for us and the kids.

"Already got it." He yelled back then continued to talk on the phone.

I put the rest of the food on the plates and brought them in. I set them on the dining room table then went to get the kids up.

I went in and gently shook each child from their slumber. I, actually, got them all out of bed by telling them their breakfast was sitting on the table, ready to be eaten.

God, they're so much like Wade.

They ran to the table and started eating as if they never get fed.

"How do you three have such a big appetite in the morning?" I asked as I put a scoop full of eggs into my mouth.

"Just like their Daddy." Wade laughed with a full mouth.

"Slow down guys, you keep eating like that and you'll get a tummy ache." I advised.

They didn't stop though, just kept going at the same pace.

Do you really wanna clean up puke from 3 kids because they ate too fast?

"Hey, no one's gonna take your food away if you don't eat it fast enough, slow down." I said a little more forceful.

"Relax, they'll be fine." Wade assured.

"Fine, you can clean it up when they puke." I looked over at him.

Wade got a text and excused himself. He came back and Dad, Steve, and Clint were with him.

"Pappy! Grandpa! Papa yelled at us!" Dustin whimpered.

"Awe, Papa's just a big meanie." They picked the kids up.

"What'd he yell at you precious little angels for?"

"I didn't yell at them. They were eating like pigs, shoving food down their throats so fast, they probably couldn't even taste it. I told them to slow down or they would get sick."

"You should always listen to your father and not argue with either one of them when they tell you to do something." Steve told them.

"Even when they tell us to do bad things?" Dustin asked.

"What did they tell you to do that was bad?" Steve asked.

"Daddy told me that it was okay to pee outside." Dustin admitted.

"WADE!" I yelled at him.

"It feels good, alright! Let our son enjoy the nice breeze on his winkie!"

"No! They made indoor plumbing for a reason!"

"But I wike it." Wade whined. "My love muscle feels better draining the lizard while the wind blows."

"Your 'love muscle'? That's actually a pretty good one!" Clint high-fived Wade.

"Seriously?!? You can both screw off." I waved them off and started cleaning up the plates.

"Oh, we're gonna screw somethin alright." Wade said seductively.

I pretended to run my hand through my hair as I flipped them off.

"That's a bad finger, Papa." Zoey pointed out.

I didn't say anything, just laughed and walked away.