The Ending.... For Now

Lucy's Pov, 

After an hour of exploring the old mansion Acnologia had returned. "Alright I need some answers, why on earth did my mother and me look 100% just like my grandmother? Why would she hide the fact you are my grandfather and lie about who my real grandfather is?" I soon asked my emotions pushing me to sound harsh. Right now I was a tiny bit regretting being pregnant. Acnologia just looked at me as I could sense Erza was getting ready to burst out in a fight just in case.

"You are just like her" he soon muttered confusing me even more. "Anna never wanted to become a demon so as I marked her instead of becoming a demon it became that she would be reborn in her family bloodline" Acnologia soon explained as I stood there shocked. Reborn? Like recarnation? "I am unsure on why she hid from me many years ago but I was also locked away by the Dragneel family who need to pay" he soon spoke as my mind went to Natsu and then to the child.

I stepped back my hand going on my stomach as if another layer was going to keep the child from harm. "You look and act just like Anna when she was younger but that child is still part Dragneel" Acnologia started to think as Erza moved in front of me using herself as a shield. "As you are my granddaughter you will be staying with me, under my protection and that child will be able to live as long as the Dragneel's stay away from it and do not have any relation with it" Acnologia looked right at me.

I was shocked, confused and most of all scared. I knew Natsu wouldn't agree to this. When he found out about the child I saw it in his eyes. Happiness. I could tell he wanted this child. "You really think that the Prince will not come for this mate?" Erza soon asked upset as I could tell the rage inside her was just building up. "That is why you are going to go to them a convince the Dragneel's that she is better off with me" Acnologia looked right at Erza as I got worried. "Then again it is your choice granddaughter" Acnologia soon had a smirk.

"Pick to stay with me and have the child or pick the Dragneel's to where I kill that child and every last Dragneel in front of your eyes" Acnologia soon threatened as I stood there shocked. I wasn't sure on what to do. I was slightly shaking as Erza was glaring at Acnologia. "How dare you tear apart this family" Erza snapped as a dark aura was coming off her. Acnologia just laughed. "You have no hope in beating me in a fight if I have to send the message with your dead body I will do so gladly" Acnologia got me more scared.

He wanted me safe but he was more of a blood thirsty killer than I had ever meet. "What do you pick Lucy?" Acnologia soon asked. I felt my eyes water as I knew I had to make this choice. Erza looked at me worried. "I will let you both talk" Acnologia spoke leaving us as I looked right at Erza as a tear went down my cheek. "Erza.... I need you to listen closely" I soon spoke soon having a slight smirk. There was something Acnologia didn't know. I was someone who loved the hard game. Life was like chess.

I know I shouldn't play a game with the life of my own child at risk but I had a plan....

Some Days Later, Natsu's Pov, 

The war was finished once I had killed Mard Geer. The angels were pushed back and Jellal became the new Vampire King. We had no clue on where Lucy was. We had been looking for days. I was with Gray and Jellal looking around the dark forest in the underworld. The only thing we knew was that they was still somewhere down here. Acnologia wouldn't leave the underworld with Lucy this early. I would sense if she was taken out of here. "NATSU" I soon heard Jellal shout as Gray and I rushed to his location.

We soon saw him holding Erza in a field she looked badly hurt as some blood was coming from her head. "Erza" Jellal whispered very quietly and sounded worried as Erza started to wake. Gray and I looked at her worried as she held her head while Jellal helped her sit up. "N-Natsu" Erza looked at me pure guilt in her eyes as a wave of worry came on me. "Acnologia made Lucy pick a very hard choice" Erza soon spoke as Jellal helped her to stand. I looked at her a little confused as the worry started to get even worse.

"Acnologia has forced Lucy to stay with him hidden away with the child if she didn't agree he would of killed the child in her then and there" Erza soon informed me as my eyes widen slightly. He forced her to stay with him? I thought he wanted the child dead? "Lucy was able to shield my mind from Acnologia. She has put all her cards, her bets on you saving her and your child" Erza soon spoke pulling out a small note from her pocket passing it to me. I took it, staring at it shocked.

Lucy.....

I will find you.

I will save you and our child...

No matter the cost...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Hey Everyone 

Red here and I would like to say a huge thank you for well reading this book and I hope you all comment what you think down below.

I know it was a bitch ending but ya know what....
Gives me reason to make book 2....

Hehehehehehe 

~Red