Chapter 19, Sister

Lucy's Mind, Lucy's Pov, 

Jenny just laughed at me. My sister hugging me tighter that would make fighting a hell of a lot harder. "You really think that you can beat me? A bare human?" Jenny asked her laughter getting louder by the second. She may of been an angel. I may only been human but there was one thing I had. My mind. This was my mind. My place. Anything I thought of would happen. That was how minds work. "Michelle stay here and don't move from this spot" I ordered looking at my younger sister as I started ageing back to my normal self.

Michelle stared at me shocked. "I may not have Natsu here but I have something" I spoke as Michelle let me go, taking a step back. Jenny looked at me a little shocked. "I have my mind, my thoughts, my ideas" I then added as my whip set itself on fire. I then used it, aiming at Jenny who grew angel wings on her back and jumped up, flying up into the air making me miss. My own smirk grew as Jenny lost her wings and fell to the ground, once she hit the ground I made it as if she hit rocks. I walked over toward her as she stood up.

Her lip bleeding. "You can't wake up from this by killing or defeating me" Jenny spoke as I had a smile on my face. "Then how?" I asked as Jenny made golden swords in her hands. "Matters if that demon of yours loves you back" Jenny spoke making my cheeks burn up a little. Why did I have to fall for an idiot demon? I used my whip again aiming toward Jenny grabbing her arm. She tried cutting my whip but it turned into metal shocking her. "You are messing with someone who mastered strategy games" I informed her.

Jenny looked scared as I pulled her toward me making a metal stake in my hand. She was getting out of my mind, one way or another.

Meanwhile, Natsu's Pov, 

Lisanna and Bickslow stood in front of Gray as Lady Lucy snuggled herself into me. I gained control to stop myself from blushing. I started thinking of a way to wake her up. Gray had ice swords in his hands as half his body started glowing black and purple. "STOP THIS" I heard a familiar voice shout. Soon Mirajane was in front of Bickslow and Lisanna. I smirked as Gray looked confused. "Stand down Gray" I ordered as Gray made the ice swords vanish from his hands. Mirajane changed what she looked like.

Her hair going upward and longer as well as her eyelashes. Mira's normal dress turned into a red long top with purple bottoms, her hair and scent changing also. "S-sister?" Lisanna asked shocked. Her voice cracking. "I'm sorry I can't let you hurt my Mistress sister or you Bickslow" Mirajane made a giant purple and red scythe show in her hands. Mirajane used to be the most known Reaper there was, the best at killing demons, angels and humans. She even had a shot of becoming the leader of the Grim Reapers. 

That was until Lady Lucy saved her life since then she put Lady Lucy's life before anything. "S-sister why? She is a threat to us all" Lisanna nearly shouted upset as Mira just had her sweet smile. "My life is Lady Lucy's my soul and body. Me and Natsu have that in common" Mira only answered as Bickslow and Lisanna made their weapons vanish. "You are a rank above us so for now we shall let her live" Bickslow glared toward me and Lady Lucy. "We will be back Demon" Bickslow snapped with venom as he and Lisanna vanished.

Mira then walked over to me. "An angel sleep curse, only her lovers kiss can wake her" Mira looked to me and smirked. My cheeks started burning up as Gray looked at me shocked. "You really do love her" Gray muttered shocked as I growled slightly at him. "She feels the same way, Natsu is just dense" Mira giggled as I glared at her. Was she telling the truth? Did Lady Lucy feel that way? "Kiss her then idiot" Gray and Mira then snapped as I sighed. "First back to the Country House" I spoke trying to calm my blushing face.

Mira walked ahead as Gray followed her. Slowly I followed after. 

My mind on Lady Lucy. 

Did she really feel that way?

Back With Lucy's Pov, 

I manged to stab Jenny through the heart with the metal stake. Blood was all over me as I kicked her body to the ground. I turned my head to see Michelle watching terrified. "This is what life is sister" I spoke walking over to her. The weapons in my hands vanishing as Michelle looked at me, her eyes watering. "I-I want mummy and daddy back" Michelle started crying as I bent down to be the same height as her. I soon pulled Michelle into a hug. My own eyes watering. I was braking down.

Knowing this really was my sister. Knowing that I really was holding her in my arms once again. "They died sis, y-you're dead to" I spoke as Michelle's crying got louder. Hearing this. Hearing her cry like this. My heart was hurting. "Sister I want to have you in my arms longer but I-I have to send you back to heaven" I spoke pulling away from the hug. Michelle looked at me confused. "Remember t-that I will always love you Michelle Heartfilla" I spoke as a katana sword went into Michelle's heart killing her in a second.

Killing her without pain or suffering. Michelle's body fell to the ground as I broke down in tears. T-these angels... Were going to pay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

   could sense her hate for angels had grown. Whatever they tried backfired big time. Lady Lucy wiped away her tears as she took a deep breath. She was struggling to calm herself. That was different to see. "What happened in there?" I soon asked as she didn't answer. Lady Lucy looked around the ground as I knew she wasn't going to. Not yet anyways. Soon there was a knock at the door as Mirajane came into the room. She smirked seeing how close we were together. "Told you that was how you brake the curse" Mirajane sang.