Chapter 33, Impossible

Lucy's Pov, 

I tried telling my body to move, that this should of been impossible. "After you sent her soul back to the afterlife a powerful angel worked with me and we brought her back. Even the age she should of been" Mard Geer soon laughed as my 'sister' moved toward me. My eyes started to water up as she smiled at me. "Don't worry Big Sister we can still take you down the right path" she spoke having the same voice. Her words sounded just like her. When we was younger Michelle always believed in angels.

She always thought they was really good and pure. "M-Michelle" I whispered my hands were shaking even more as my sister placed her hands on my cheeks. "Big Sister we can be together again" she soon spoke as a small smile showed on my face. To see her. To just see her look older, to see how she would of been. Her looks took after our father. "We must get going" Mard Geer spoke as my sister moved her hands making them grab mine. "Let us go Big Sister" she spoke having her childish smile.

Part of my brain was telling me to stay that something was off but my heart and the rest of my brain just wanted to be with my sister. To protect her. To keep her with me. "Can I really believe it's you?" I soon asked my voice cracking slightly as she just kept her smile. "For your 15th birthday I got you a sword calming the angels had blessed it and then we kept the promise not to tell mother you sneaked out to meet boys" she soon replied as tears went down my cheeks. This really was Michelle.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, hearing or feeling. She really was back. "Now Big Sister we need to go" she spoke as I soon noticed the guards were taken down by Flare who was biting into one of the guards neck. I was about to reply until the sick feeling happened once again making me move one of my hands away from Michelle's, placing it onto my head. "Seems the first stage has begun" Mard Geer spoke as I looked at him confused. "First stage?" I soon asked glaring at him slightly.

"You will figure out in due time" Mard Geer answered as Flare got up blood over her lips as she licked it off. She went ahead to fight anyone else as Mard Geer then went second. That was when I stood still. What was I thinking. "Big Sister lets go" Michelle made my heart start to beat a little faster. Something wasn't right. My body felt like it wasn't itself. It felt as if I wasn't in full control of myself, my emotions or anything. Michelle started walking my body some reason just followed. Our hands were still together.

I knew this wasn't right. I knew I shouldn't of gone with Mard Geer. My body, this strange feeling just made me follow. It told me to be with my sister. To listen to her. Just to be with her. I was trying to fight this feeling b-but I just couldn't. As Michelle took me through the castle, Flare had dealt with anyone who tried to stop us. We soon left through the castle doors were Igneel was standing. "You are to let my future daughter-in-law go" she spoke his voice sounding calm while his eyes were burning with rage.

"I cannot do so Igneel" Mard Geer only replied as I tried to say something. My mouth didn't move as Michelle looked right at me. My hand starting to shake. "Don't worry we will stop the demons who chose the weak King over Mard Geer" Michelle spoke as this just hit me. She was doing something to me. Soon as she touched me this feeling started to take over. It took everything I had to make me pull my hand away. "W-what are you doing to me?"  I soon asked stepping back my head hurting once again.

"Big Sister I am trying to show you the right path" Michelle only answered sounding as if she did nothing wrong. "Flare, Imitatia take our dear Princess to base" Mard Geer spoke as my sister and Flare nodded. "Imitatia?" I asked confused as Michelle came closer to me, taking my hand. "I was brought back given a demon power, my demon name is Imitatia" Michelle soon explained as somehow that made sense. It made more sense than Erza being an angel or Gajeel being a demon. But it explained why his cooking sucked half the time.

Michelle started to drag me off as I was Mard Geer starting to fight Igneel. Could Igneel beat him again in another duel? Soon a huge wave of sickness took over as I stopped moving taking my hand away from Michelle getting her and Flare to stop as I threw up. "This is gonna be annoying" Flare spoke as Michelle gave her a glare and then came over to me, patting my back. "You're ok Big Sister" she spoke doing the same thing she did when we was younger. When I was sick she would pat my backing, saying it would all be ok.

This really was my younger sister. "Who the hell are you two and why are you near my Mistress" I soon heard Mirajane's voice as I turned my head to see her well after I finished throwing up. "I will keep the Reaper busy" Flare spoke licking her lips walking toward Mirajane. "Big Sister time to move" Michelle spoke grabbing my wrist before dragging me off. She was going so fast, I was struggling to keep up. As she was dragging me toward the shield. We was trying to get me out of here.

I had to stop this. I couldn't let the angels control me. I soon was able to fight back this strange feeling as I stopped running along and pulled my arm backwards. Michelle didn't let go she just stopped moving. "I am not working for the people who helped murder our family" I soon spoke harshly as Michelle sighed. "Big Sister, they had no choice in a way" Michelle spoke as I tried pulling my arm back but Michelle's grip got very tight. I bit my bottom lip as it felt like some type of needles were being pressed into my skin.

"You are to let her go" I soon heard Natsu's voice behind me. I turned my head to see him, his eyes glowing blood red as he had grey horns growing out of his head. I stared at him shock. How did he find us?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

  Michelle rushed over making the sword come back in her hand, she was about to strike down on the vine until she froze. I looked at her worried as soon Jenny was behind Michelle smirking at me. "Thought you saw the last of me?" Jenny soon asked as I glared at her. She then soon walked in front of Michelle placing her hand on her forehead. "NO! LEAVE HER ALONE" I shouted struggling to get free from the vine. Some reason I couldn't use my flames or what I did before to the vine cell I was trapped in.