Chapter 30, Power

Because I love you readers so much I'm gonna give you another chapter today
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Lucy's Pov, 

What I felt rush inside me was great heat and something else. "As the Prince Demon turned you, it seems you took after some of his power" Zancrow looked at me amazed as I confused. Power? Then it hit me. Demons have powers like magic. Natsu's was a dragons fire. Zancrow sent a black fireball flying at me. I moved out the way as it felt like it was moving in slow motion when truth was it nearly hit me. "I will make you all pay for what you have done" I spoke as a wave of blue flames came off my body.

As the wave went at Hades and Zancrow I felt as if the heat was getting warmer by the second. Zancrow used his on flames not to get hit while Hades used his cape. "You are starting to lose control" Zancrow laughed loudly rushing toward me. I used my hand to press the mark on my right hand before catching Zancrow's fist. My hand still on fire as he just chuckled. The heat inside me feeling uncontrollable. "Stupid girl" Zancrow used his legs to trip me onto the ground. As I hit the ground the floor burst on fire.

"Zancrow" Hades spoke harshly and sounding very upset. "I will deal with the fire after murdering the Princess" Zancrow replied as a dark sword show in his hand. He was about to stab me until someone was in front of me holding the sword. Zancrow's face went pale. "Like hell you are" this unknown had a male voice as he punched Zancrow's gut sending him flying into the wall. The unknown soon looked at me as I looked at him. He had navy blue hair with brown eyes, above and over his right eye was a red tattoo.

He was wearing a white shirt with a blue tint under a hooded dark blue coat with light blue edges, two strings with shield-shaped pendants hanging down from the hood and a prominent golden symbol on the left part of the chest, plus simple, loose, dark pants tucked inside laced boots. "That idiot Prince left you alone?" he asked with a sigh before looking at Zancrow. "You are meant to be dead" Zancrow nearly shouted with rage in his voice as I noticed that Hades had left. The flames getting worse.

"How about we have a chat" the unknown spoke as he walked up to Zancrow. "Better catch me first" Zancrow used his black flames to make a hole in the wall as he rushed through it. The unknown chasing after him. I pushed myself onto my feet as I felt dizzy once again. The flames getting more in raged as some reason they wasn't hurting me. I was about to fall backwards until to arms where helping me stand from behind. "My Lady" I heard Natsu's voice whisper in my ear. The heat inside me, I felt it start to calm itself.

"These flames are yours to control, they listen to your every command" Natsu soon whispered as I took deep breaths the fire slowly going out as my head leaned backwards on Natsu's shoulder. I felt tired. I felt a warm kiss be placed on my neck as I was slowly getting energy back into my body. Soon as the flames were fully out I was turned around to face Natsu. "See they are under your command" he whispered as I turned my head to the hole in the wall. The unknown who saved me before was standing there.

Natsu turned his head to see the person as well. "Jellal so you really are alive" Natsu spoke keeping me close to him. "I am, and you are still an idiot leaving her when her powers were about to show" this Jellal replied as Natsu just gave out a 'tisk'. "I must give you my thanks for saving me from Zancrow" I soon spoke as Natsu looked at me. "A vampire attacked you?" he asked as I only nodded. I saw rage build in Natsu's eyes. "Zancrow got away sadly" Jellal spoke as I moved out of Natsu's arm moving to the target board.

I was lucky it wasn't burnt. My eyes soon saw my own picture on there next to my parents. "I want Hades found" I looked at Natsu as he looked at me. A small smirk showing on his face. "Then I can help you with that Princess, I know where he is hiding" Jellal spoke as I looked at him. "Why help?" I soon asked even though he saved my life I wasn't sure if I could trust him. "I owe Erza" he only answered as I nodded. "I am guessing you are getting your crown back from Evergreen" Natsu looked right at Jellal.

Wait wasn't she the Vampire Queen? That made Jellal a vampire. "That is my goal yes" Jellal only answered as he walked over to me. Natsu watching him carefully. "Hades is known to hide near the waterfront" Jellal informed me as he then looked at Natsu. "Make sure to teach her to control her powers Prince Natsu" Jellal soon walked off leaving through the hole in the wall. Natsu then walked over to me. "Burn this place to the ground, then we are going on a hunt" I looked at Natsu who nodded.

I soon walked off myself wanting to just leave this place, this room.

Natsu's Pov, 

There was great blood-lust in Lady Lucy's eyes. Hades had to of been part of her families murder. She wanted him to feel the pain she did. I soon used my hand touching the wall of the room setting the place on fire before leaving. As I headed out and followed Lady Lucy I could still sense her powers were not fully in her control just yet. Training would be hard if she had some of my power but with it she could end Hades by her own hand. "To the waterfront My Lady?" I asked as Lady Lucy only nodded.

This was going to be fun to watch and see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

  Soon an unknown blast pushed me backwards onto the ground as soon a vine came out from the ground about to squash me until Natsu was in front of me within a blink cutting the vine in half with his flames. "Mard Geer" Natsu growled as I heard a chuckle. I turned my head to see Mard Geer coming out of the shadows. "You thought that you could fight my people Prince Natsu?" Mard Geer asked as I turned my head. Zancrow's body was on the ground, a hole in his chest as black blood was coming out of his body.