Chapter 37, Fight

Natsu's Pov,

My father ended up staying at the castle to keep it safe. Mard Geer nearly killed him in their last battle. I at the south part of the shield with Gray and Jellal. "You better be able to beat Evergreen this time" Gray looked at Jellal who rolled his eyes not answering him. No one was sure on how Evergreen was able to beat Jellal all those years ago. She had much power on that day but now that anyone thought about it, Mard Geer or the angels could of given her power. "There" I spoke seeing the vampire army moving.

The south side had many buildings were the people lived, it only takes a vampire to bite and drink the blood of someone who has magic to become really powerful and annoying. Soon as the vampires noticed us they stop moving toward the shield. Evergreen soon came forward standing in front. "End her life for us will ya?" I asked as Jellal smirked slightly leaving the shield walking toward Evergreen. Her face went pale seeing that Jellal was alive still. Even I could tell after all these years he was much more powerful.

She was in a lot of trouble. "Evergreen, I challenge you for the throne" Jellal nearly shouted as the other vampires were shocked he was alive. Gray and I looked around. We knew once Mard Geer and the angels figure out Lucy wasn't here anymore they would come to find me. Normally when a demon finds out their mate is pregnant they stay with them. Sadly me being with Lucy would put her in danger. "They should show any second" Gray mumbled as I looked toward Jellal and Evergreen.

Evergreen had fairy like wings grow on her back as she was flying in the air throwing what looks like small green orbs toward Jellal. Jellal used his own magic making the small orbs blow up before they could even get near him. "So not with your mate Prince Natsu?" I heard Mard Geer's voice as I turned around to see him standing there with Sherry and Lyon the angel leaders. Sherry had long pink hair that was up in a ponytail, her eyes were bright crystal blue as she was wearing a black dress that went down to her knees. 

Lyon had pale blue spiky hair and black eyes. He was wearing a blue suit with golden outlines around it. "Lucky we have an old friend tracking your dear lover down as we speak Prince Natsu" Sherry giggled flipping some of her hair in a sassy type way. I growled slightly as Gray had black markings starting to grow on the right side of his body. "Looks like the Prince's dog is upset" Lyon smirked as him and Gray had known each other since they was children. Both had ice powers and hated each other.

"Let's end this quick and end the Dragneel line" Sherry spoke as her words made me think about where the hell my idiot brother was. What the hell was he up to? Why wasn't he here fighting along side us? Lyon made ice lances come out of the ground and made them fly straight toward me and Gray. I soon Gray's smirk for a second as he sent a ice wave through the ground destroying the lances before he rushed toward Lyon. The two ended up fighting and moving out of the shield. Their fight could of lasted hours.

"Knowing how you hate to trust people, I guess Erza is with Lucy" Sherry soon spoke as my fist set on fire. "I shall let him know" Sherry spoke a hint of evil grow in her eyes. Him? "Who's this him?" I soon asked as Mard Geer smirked toward me. "Remember Acnologia?" Mard Geer soon asked as I froze. How could Mard Geer free one of the most deadly and powerful demons. He was locked away years ago. He would kill anyone who went near him. I had to get a warning to Erza or Mirajane somehow and end this fight fast.

"I got the pink head" I heard a small voice behind me. I turned my head to see Wendy a rouge-angel walking over. She had long dark blue hair that was in pigtails and hazel nut eyes. She was wearing a purple closed up coat with blue bottoms. Wendy was around 15 and was still pretty young. "Wendy" Sherry mumbled as Wendy put her hands together getting a small green glow come from her body. I couldn't help but smirk looking toward Mard Geer. I knew Wendy's power levels. Sherry was in for a beat down.

Wendy may of been a teen but she was very powerful. Wendy soon made a gust of wind come out her mouth and fly at Sherry, this sent her flying towards the small living area near by. Wendy soon moved fast rushing after Sherry. Wendy was once very close to Sherry until she found her murdering innocent children. I then looked at Mard Geer. "We both know it is only a matter of time before Acnologia finds her, soon as he heard about the child he agreed with working with me as long as he was the one who killed it" Mard Geer soon spoke.

He just pushed me. My flames started to grow and get hotter by the second as I felt horn growing out of my head and wings out of my back. Parts of my skin were turning into red scales. "You never, I MEAN NEVER threaten MY family" I roared as I moved, being in front of Mard Geer in the blink of an eye shocking him. I punched him around the face setting his clothing on fire as my flames started to turn black. 

Meanwhile, Lucy's Pov, 

I was worried. I had a really bad feeling. Also bad sickness. I was laying on a couch in the cabin my hand on my head. I felt like I was about to throw up again. "Don't worry Lucy the sickness only lasts two and a half months" Mirajane gave me her sweet smile as I groaned. "Not helping" I mumbled as Mirajane soon giggled and came over to me, sitting on the end of the couch that I wasn't covering. "Thought of names yet?" Mirajane soon asked as I could see the excitement in her eyes.

"I only just found out about this kid Mirajane" I replied sitting up as there was the ground did a small shake as a roar was heard outside. "Lucy stay here" Erza ordered as I turned my head to see her rushing out the cabin door. Mirajane stood up moving to the window. Soon as she looked outside her face went pale, pure fear growing in her eyes. "Mirajane?" I asked sitting up as I saw her left hand start to shake. "W-we need to get out of here" she whispered but before I could reply or any of us do anything, Erza was throwing through the window into Mirajane.

Both went onto the ground, Erza looking badly hurt. "ERZA, MIRAJANE" I shouted worried as I looked up to see a man walking toward me. He had long spiky sliver hair, he had emerald green eyes that were staring right at me. He had blue markings on his arms as he was wearing a high collar black cloak, sharp red claws around his neck, a sash around his waist, a gold arm ring tightened around his right upper arm, and black baggy pants. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

  Erza started glowing, once the glow died down she was wearing a different. She was now wearing a plated armour that covered her chest, with a large metal flower over it, and she had a large billowing skirt that had metal plating in the upper area. Her stomach and neck were uncovered, and she had large metal wings that appear to be made of individual blades, as well as a wing-like headpiece. I was shocked to say the lest. The man stamped his foot onto the ground sending a wave toward Erza and Mirajane.