Chapter 25, Underworld

Lucy's Pov, 

I woke up with a huge headache. When I woke I saw myself in a room with red and black theme room as I was in a huge red silk bed. This room was made for a queen as I got out to see myself wearing a long red dress with red outline along the bottom. My gloves were gone and my hair was fully down. "What the?" I asked in a whisper looking around the room and headed toward what looked like a set of doors. I opened them to see a balcony. I got to the edge as my eyes widen, I wasn't home anymore. The sky was dark red with a pure white moon or sun.

I was in some type of dark castle as I saw a village outside it. The ground being dark some bits of dark green grass and trees. "W-where?" I asked in a whisper as I heard a chuckle. I turned around seeing a man standing there smirking at me. He had black hair that was long and wavy, reaching his shoulders even while the majority of it was tied up in a very large ponytail. Additionally, his messy bangs all but obscure his dark, slanted eyes. He was wearing a long, black jacket trimmed with a light-colored flame pattern; the lapels were a matching lighter color as well. 

The cuffs of his jacket were rolled up, revealing a light-colored inside, which contrasted the black outside of his jacket, and had a black line cutting through the edge of the fabric. The jacket itself was tattered and splits into four torn fabric segments at the tail. Beneath the jacket, He weared a frilly black v-necked shirt, lined in a lighter color, that closed down the middle and was adorned with a buckle just below his clavicle; just below this was a piece of fabric that he kept over this shirt but under his jacket, that circled the majority of the lower half of his torso. 

The rest of his attire was simple, consisting of light-colored pants that lay lazily over the top of rather plain black boots. "The new Princess of the Underworld" the man bowed slightly before standing up straight. "Who are you?" I asked/demanded my own voice sounding how upset I was. "I am the demon Mard Geer" he answered as my mind went to the note. My hands turned into fist as I glared at him. "The King really wants to meet you, shall we get going?" Mard Geer asked offering his arm.

I stayed were I was. "Like hell I am going anywhere with you, where am I?" I asked upset as Mard Geer only chuckled. "The Underworld Castle" Mard answered as I was shocked. I-I was in hell? Mard Geer chuckled as he walked up to me. "Just bringing you was my key to being welcomed back to the Underworld, so you will be coming with me, Heartfilla" Mard Geer soon spoke harshly still holding his smirk. "You can drop dead" I only replied as he soon lost his smirk, looking annoyed. This made me smirk.

He seemed to be easy to wind up. "I'm not going anywhere with you" I then spoke as Mard Geer sighed, shaking his head. "I did not wish to harm you Princess" he spoke grabbing my arm tightly. I went to pull my arm away until I heard a door open. "Mard Geer" a male voice spoke loudly getting Mard Geer to let go of my arm right away and turn around. "Prince Zeref" Mard Geer bowed as I turned my head to see another male who had no emotion on his face at all even though his voice a second ago sounded upset.

He was wearing a high-collared black and tan robes with gold trim, along with a large, flowing white toga draped around his torso. He had short black hair, dark eyes, and abnormally sharp canines. He also had a pendant. "Leave us" this Zeref ordered as Mard Geer vanished next to me. I was shocked as the 'Prince' walked over. This meant he had to be Natsu's brother. "So my younger brother finally fell in love" Zeref had a slight smile on his face. "You're older and Natsu is crowned Prince?" I soon asked crossing my arms.

"I am soon to be King of the South of the Underworld, it's the biggest part after all" Zeref soon answered as I just stood where I was. "Sorry about Mard Geer but my brother wouldn't of brought you to meet us until you finished your wish" Zeref spoke as he seemed to be a nice guy but I could tell he was hiding something under that small smile. "Now please, would you come with me to meet my father" Zeref offered his hand as I knew I wouldn't really have a chose here. I sighed and took Zeref's hand. 

He took me back into the room and then out into a long red hallway. "My father is like another Natsu so don't worry" Zeref soon informed me as I nodded. We headed along the hallway to see a huge amount of stairs heading downwards. We took them as I looked around keeping mental track of where I was and were we was going. I had a feeling getting lost here would be easy. We soon reached two black oak wooden doors as they opened by themselves to show a throne room. Sitting on the throne was a man.

He had messy dark red hair, onyx eyes that matched Natsu's as he was wearing a black open vest with red outline. Along with the vest he had black bottoms and black boots what also had some red outline along the bottom. "Father" Zeref spoke as he got up walking over to me. "So you are Lucy Heartfilla, nice to meet my future Daughter-In-Law" he spoke as I felt my cheeks burn up. They was so hoping. N-Natsu and I only.... My face went worse remembering that. "I am Igneel Dragneel the King Of The Underworld" Igneel soon spoke offered his hand. 

Zeref let go of my hand as I took Igneel's, he ended up kissing it as he seemed more mature than Natsu in honest truth. "My son should be here soon" Igneel looked at Zeref. "Make sure the food is ready" Igneel ordered as Zeref only nodded and left us alone in the huge throne room. Natsu better hurry up....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

  "He keeps someone I care for safe" Erza spoke standing up aiming a sword at Mard Geer. "You care for the Heartfilla? Interesting" Mard Geer spoke as I noticed Zeref walk back into the room looking at everyone. "He will not harm the Princess he is under a contract" Zeref spoke as Gray and Erza bowed to him. "Prince Zeref" they both spoke at the same time as the doors behind me opened once again. I turned to see Natsu coming out the room once he noticed Mard Geer he was in front of him in the blink of an eye.