Chapter 17, The Choice?

Lucy's Pov, 

I was frozen in shock and confusion. Picking to forget what happened, to act as if my sister was never butchered right in front of me. That was something I don't think I could ever do. "Lucy my dear" my mother walked over holding my right hand looking at the mark. It was soon stared to burn. The pain getting worse by the second as I pulled my hand away from her. This made the pain die down. They was affecting me. Was they even real? "Big Sister we can make the mean demon go away" Michelle spoke.

I had never seen the 'mean' side of Natsu. I shook my head holding it. I was confused on what to do. "My daughter you need to made a choice the angels who can heal you or the demons who will just kill you" my father spoke standing where he was, not moving from the spot. My sister was still hugging me looking at me with begging eyes. My mother was staring at me with worry. "I-I can't forget the pain" I whispered as my mother placed her hand on my shoulder. "We are not asking for you to do that" she made me confused.

"We are asking you to move on from it, be the happy girl you used to be" my mother soon spoke as her voice echoed. They wanted me to move on? How? "For the last five years I had been trying to find who did this to you, it was the angels and you still vow for them?" I soon asked upset, my voice raising with each word I said. The feelings of betrayal coming out as my sister started crying. She stopped hugging me rushing to my father hugging him. My father started to calm her down.

"Lucy we have moved on, we want you to do the same" my mother spoke still smiling at me like she used to. I remembered when I trusted her smiles but now.... How could she ask me to trust the people who gotten her killed? "How can I?" I asked annoyed, upset and most of all confused. They just wanted me to up and let go of my past five years. How on earth could I do that? "Lucy this demon will use you" my mother made my hands turn into fist. She wasn't my mother. She couldn't be. She looked like her, sounded like her but didn't act like her.

"Who are you people really?" I nearly shouted the question tears going down my cheeks. T-this couldn't be them. "Lucy I'm your mother Layla" my mother replied but I couldn't believe her. Out of everyone I knew my father. He would of been proud of me taking revenge but the man who stood there looked worried and in fear of me. I was shaking as I shook my head. T-this really couldn't be them. I-it couldn't!

Meanwhile, Natsu's Pov, 

Bickslow was dealing with Jenny, making it look easy as Jenny was out of breath and bleeding. On the other hand Hibiki only had a small scratch on his cheek. This guy was annoying. "Idiot Salamander Prince" I heard a males voice upset as I froze. I knew this voice. I turned around to see Gray, my privet guard back in the demon world. He had raven black hair and dark blue eyes. He was wearing a white top with black bottoms. He rarely was wearing clothes. He had a huge stripping problem. Then again I was shocked he was here.

"Save your own food, I will deal with this angel" he spoke a cold air showing up around him as he was the demon known for cold winters. I chuckled as I then stomped my foot on the ground to make hole. I jumped down to see Lady Lucy asleep on a golden pedestal, Angel standing next to her. "She is very loyal to you demon" Angel spoke as it looked like Lady Lucy was having a nightmare. Loyal to me? I was confused but I glared at Angel who smirked. "She will soon pick me over you" Angel sang.

My hands turned on fire. The idea of Lady Lucy picking this thing over me disgusted me. "I will kill you before you even have the chance" I spoke rushing at Angel who grew wings on her back, using them to block my fire punch. I did mange to push her back away from Lady Lucy. I looked at her to see my mark on her hand glowing. She was trying to remove it. I glared at Angel who chuckled. "My spell will make her pick moving on, forgetting the pain" Angel spoke as if she was a leader speaking to her troops.

I had to find a way to wake Lady Lucy but I wasn't sure on how. I didn't even know what spell Angel had her under. I just stood guard making sure Angel didn't touch her anymore. That's when I heard a voice.... Her voice...

"THIS IS AN ORDER, KILL ANGEL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

  "You let Reapers help?" Gray asked looking at me. "No choice at the time" I answered as he nodded. "The two angels got away, they ran when an explosion hit under us" Gray had his questioning look on his face. "She tried to take me and her both out in death" I only replied as Lisanna and Bickslow pulled out their weapons. "I'm sorry Natsu but she can't keep on living she is a threat" Lisanna sounded a bit to happy about the idea of killing Lady Lucy. I glared at her and Bickslow. "If she really is the one we can't let you take her" Bickslow soon added.