Chapter 8, Problem & Fear?

Natsu's Pov, 

Soon as me and Lady Lucy hit the city I could smell something was off. Something smelt like souls and death. A Grim Reaper? In a place like this? I kept this to myself as I wasn't fully sure if there really was one. Grim Reapers would only show in places where many souls were being taken. With a new serial killer around who kills once a night it could be the reason there was  Grim Reaper. Would be best if we stopped this killer faster than normal. Grim Reapers and us Demons were basically at war.

Grim Reapers liked to collect souls sending them to the afterlife when us Demons like to eat the souls to get more powerful. We soon reached Cana's store as I got out the carriage and offered my hand to help Lady Lucy. She took my hand as she got out the carriage, looking around. There wasn't as many people on the streets as their normally would be. They most of been scared of the killer. "Grab the barrel" Lady Lucy ordered before heading into Cana's store, The Undertaker. The most famous funeral home. 

I carried a giant barrel of beer without any problem as I then headed into Cana's store to see her staring at the barrel with love hearts in her eyes. She really had a drinking problem. "Now the info" Lady Lucy damned, as you could tell by her voice she didn't want to wait around this time. She normally liked to play a small game with the killers, to learn more about them. "The lungs had been removed as if it was a doctor removing them, clean cuts with no hesitation on where to cut" Cana then walked over to the barrel and me.

I placed it on the ground as Lady Lucy was thinking. "Each of the victims had a mark on what was left on their shoulders" Cana then pulled a photo out of her pocket passing it to me. I had a look to see it was a rose burned into the back of their shoulders with unknown writing under it. I then walked over to Lady Lucy, passing the picture to her. Soon as she had a look at the picture her eyes widen as I then remembered the people who kidnapped her long ago, the people I saved her from placed that mark on her.

I saw a small amount of fear grow in Lady Lucy's eyes. This would of been the second time I had ever seen fear. The first time was when we first met, before making our contract. The fear of watching her sister be gutted like an farm animal. "Anything else Cana?" Lucy asked still looking at the picture as she calmed herself down. "I have a feeling some cult killed these people and someone else cut out the lungs" Cana then shocked me. Lady Lucy looked at her wanting more information and a reason why.

"The murder weapon was a different knife to the one that cut out the lung and it shows someone left handed killed these people while a right handed cut out the lungs" Cana then opened the barrel of beer, getting a glass filled with some. Lady Lucy's grip on the picture tighten as she then left the Undertaker. "Watch her will ya pinky, she is heading somewhere she doesn't" Cana then gave me a serious face as I just walked out the Undertaker, walking over to Lady Lucy who was staring at the picture.

"Plan is, My Lady?" I asked as she then looked at me. "Go find files on who is a right handed doctor" Lady Lucy then ordered. I bowed as I helped her in the carriage. The carriage took Lady Lucy home as I headed toward the Scotland Yard station. Braking in was easy. Their guards needed more training or well they should of gotten better guards in the first place. 

Meanwhile, Lucy's Pov, 

I got back to my manor as headed inside to see my maid Mirajane greet me. "My Lady you have a guest" she informed me as I raised an eyebrow at her. She soon lead me into the pool room to show Sting and Rogue... This was going to be a problem. An annoying one and without Natsu here I didn't have much protection. I knew Levy, Mirajane and Gajeel were pretty good at defending the manor but Rogue was a demon. I walked in as looked at Mirajane. "Get some green leaf tea" I ordered as she nodded and bowed before leaving us.

The door closed behind her as I looked at Sting. "I see you got the flowers" Sting was looking at a vase that had the roses he had sent me in. I had a feeling Mirajane put them there. "Why are you here Sir Sting? I'm in the middle of doing something with the Queen" I then asked not wanting to waste time on this killer. I finally had a full on lead about my parents. "Im here to help" Sting pulled out a letter and passed it to me. I took it seeing the Queens mark. I was shocked as I started to read the letting, hoping she didn't ask him to help.

Hoping to hell he wasn't a new Guard Dog....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

  "Jose Porla, rumours are he is into the dark part of the underground, he might even know the cult with his background" I then answered. Sting had an amused face looking at me. "What?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him. "Nothing, where you want me?" Sting asked as I then saw Jose knew someone called Sorano. I knew that name from Cana she was known around the black market as Angel. "Check out this Sorano" I then passed Sting the file as he looked and nodded. "We will get right on it" Sting got up and left, Rogue following him.