Chapter 36, Plan

Lucy's Pov, 

An hour after Natsu and I.... Well had our fun we got changed. Natsu wearing a coat much like his vest but this coat was missing its right sleeve, he had his normal bottoms and sandals. I was wearing a black dress that went down to my knees that had a golden trim along the bottom. Once we left the room, Natsu took me into what looked like an old war room. Igneel, Gray, Erza and Jellal were all in there. "Didn't I tell you Erza, he would arrive" Natsu smirked as Erza looked away. He was teasing her.

Never thought I would ever see that in my lifetime. "We now know the enemy goal" Igneel spoke looking right at me. I bit my bottom lip placing my hand on my stomach. "It would be best taking Lucy away from the castle some place Mard Geer doesn't know about" Erza spoke as Natsu put his arm around me, pulling me close to him. "Natsu it would be best if you stayed here and joined the main fight" Igneel spoke as Natsu let off a growl. I was a little shocked hearing it.

"Natsu I can cover Lucy's scent but they would be able to track yours to find her" Erza soon explained as Natsu closed his eyes. I could tell he was thinking. His grip around me got tighter. "Jellal would also be needed at the fight with Evergreen to get the vampires onto our side" Gray soon spoke in as I could tell Natsu didn't want me to be alone, unprotected. "Erza and Mirajane can keep Lucy safe in the Dragneel cabin in the mountains" Igneel soon looked to Erza who nodded.

I noticed Jellal hold Erza's hand for a second as a small smile creeped on Erza's face. I held back a smirk. I was happy for her. I knew her for so long and well with her badass act, I thought no one would be able to handle her. "Erza go find Mirajane she is helping some of the solders and Natsu get Lucy some warm clothing" Igneel soon ordered. Natsu gave a 'tisk' while Erza bowed. Erza soon left the room as Natsu grabbed my hand, dragging me out along with him. "I don't like the idea of leaving your side" Natsu mumbled as we got to our room.

I just looked a him a tiny bit shocked. Soon as we was in our room, Natsu pinned me to the wall getting me to gasp slightly from shock. "If you need me press the mark soon as" he whispered as I nodded. Natsu soon pulled me into a kiss. I kissed back as my left hand went into Natsu's hair and my right had went on his shoulder. I felt one of Natsu's hands go on my waist while his other went to the back of my head. Natsu pushed my head closer into his as he deepened the kiss. My mind thinking this moment was just perfect.

Natsu soon pulled away as I was catching my breath. Natsu smirked slightly moving his head to my ear. "Once this small war is all over, we're gonna have some fun" he whispered as I felt my face starting to burn up. Natsu chuckled as he moved toward a wardrobe. I was most likely going to die from his teasing. I soon looked down at my stomach placing my hand on it once again. "Lucy?" Natsu soon asked as I didn't reply or look at him. My thoughts on what Jenny went on about. How this child made me the chosen one.

A warm hand soon showed up on my shoulder making me look up to see Natsu in front of me. "Everything will be fine" he whispered as I nodded. Half of me believed but the other half.. My mind kept having dark thoughts. "Natsu w-would you do me a favour?" I soon asked looking right at him. Natsu raised an eyebrow as I took a fast breath. "Save Michelle for me" I soon begged as Natsu looked shocked slightly as he soon gave me a quick kiss. "Anything for My Lady" he spoke as I couldn't help but smile.

After a small while Natsu had gotten a small bag filled with clothes as I was forced to wear a black jumper with blue bottoms with black leggings under the bottoms. Was it going to be that cold? "If you get to cold you can use your flames" Natsu whispered to me as we got to the portal room that took us back to Earthland before. "This thing still confuses me" I mumbled hearing a small giggle behind. I turned my head to see Mirajane wearing a pink winter outfit and Erza wearing armour. 

"We will keep her safe Natsu" Mirajane gave off her sweet smile as Erza walked up to the portal raising her hand it giving off an orange glow as the portal changed from purple to white. "We only have one minuet to go through" Erza spoke going through first. I looked at Natsu who placed his hand on my cheek. "Everything will be sorted soon" he spoke with his toothy grin on his face. I nodded as Mirajane walked over taking the bag off Natsu. I soon went through the portal with her. My mind on the war.

The war I was being forced to stay away from. My mind was also on this child. Was I really ready to become a mother? Could I raise a child? After what had been done to me, I wouldn't lie, I had turned into a killer. I had done so many things that I would never want my child to know about. The main question really was.

Could I keep my own child safe?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

  She was in a lot of trouble. "Evergreen, I challenge you for the throne" Jellal nearly shouted as the other vampires were shocked he was alive. Gray and I looked around. We knew once Mard Geer and the angels figure out Lucy wasn't here anymore they would come to find me. Normally when a demon finds out their mate is pregnant they stay with them. Sadly me being with Lucy would put her in danger. "They should show any second" Gray mumbled as I looked toward Jellal and Evergreen.