Chapter 23, Home

Lucy's Pov, 

Soon as we got back into the city I noticed the people were walking around looking pale, tired and sick. More than normal I meant. I was a little confused as the carriage took us back to my manor. As we stopped Natsu opened the carriage helping before me and Mirajane out. Soon as we got out I noticed Erza standing there. "Lady Lucy, we have to talk" Erza spoke as I nodded. I walked with Erza inside and then toward my office. "A bio weapon has been getting the people sick" Erza soon informed me.

I was a little shocked hearing. "The Queen wants you to go to her palace, there are threats" Erza then passed me a letter with the Queen's mark on it. I nodded. "One mission to another" I mumbled as we got into my office. I sat down in my chair as I opened the draw to see my white gloves. I placed them on lucky that Erza didn't noticed the mark on my right hand. Then again maybe she did and knew what it was. Now knowing that Mirajane had been a Reaper all along has made me think. Who else could be Reapers, Angels, Demons or anything else?

Natsu soon came into the office pushing the trolly that had tea on it. "My Lady, there are many rumours going around that you are a target" Erza soon spoke sounding worried for me. I just smirked. "Let them try something, it could bring some fun" I only replied seeing a slight smirk on Natsu for a second before he had his childish smile on his face. Erza nodded as Natsu poured us both some tea. "Also Sir Sting has been asking about you" Erza had a slight smirk on her face as I rolled my eyes.

"What does he want?" I asked a tad annoyed as Erza noticed it she soon let out a small laugh as Natsu passed her a cup of tea. "About what you like to do, what you like and dislike" Erza soon answered drinking her tea before she had a troubling look on her face. "Sir Sting has had his eye colour change also, his hair is also a tad darker like you'res" Erza gave me a questioning look as it hit me that my looks have changed. "I wanted a new look but for Sir Sting, I don't know" I only replied thinking.

Could Rogue turn Sting? I would have to question it. Natsu passed me my own tea as I took it thinking. "Will you take the Queens new job? This one could get you killed My Lady" Erza soon asked as I looked at the letter for a second before looking at Erza. "Fighting a bio weapon could be fun, don't you think Natsu?" I soon asked looking at him as he only had his toothy grin on his face. "Of course, My Lady" Natsu replied as Erza sighed, shaking her head. "Just be safe Lucy" Erza passed Natsu an empty cup before leaving.

I soon sighed placing my cup at the edge of my desk. I stood up and turned around looking out the window. "Is it possible for Sting to be turned?" I soon asked. "Yes it is" Natsu only replied as I soon felt his breath on the back of my neck. I was soon turned around and pinned onto the wall. My cheeks burning up as Natsu's face was close to mine. "Does this worry you?" Natsu soon asked as my mind was wanting his lips on mine. I mentally slapped myself. Why was I so wanting? Why did I want him so badly now?

"No it just c-could make things harder" I answered as Natsu smirked putting his face to my ear. "What is My Lady thinking that is turning her so red?" Natsu asked in a whisper making my face 100x worse. Great. The annoying teasing side of him. "S-shut up" I only replied as Natsu moved his head back a little his face still being pretty close to mine. "Maybe My Lady wants this" Natsu whispered before pressing his lips on mine. I was shocked but my body made me kiss back, putting my hands on his shoulders.

Natsu's hands went on my waist, pulling it closer to his. It made me gasp into the kiss what I regretted as Natsu slid his tongue into my mouth. We had a small fought for dominance which I lost pretty fast. Natsu's tongue explored my mouth before he pulled away. Natsu was smirking like before as he placed his forehead on mine. "You truly are mine now Miss Heartfilla" Natsu whispered as I didn't know how to reply or act. "L-lets just start this job, we will need to see Cana" I soon spoke not liking to be teased.

Natsu chuckled moving away from me but something wanted him to come back. To be even closer than before. These feelings were going to end up getting me killed or worse. There was soon a knock at the office door as Mirajane came into the room. "My Lady, Sir Sting is here to speak with you" Mirajane informed as I took a quick breath before nodding. "Take him to the pool room" I ordered as Mirajane nodded and left the room. "You are not to be alone with Sting or Rogue" Natsu looked right at me.

I was shocked but soon smirked. "What if I do?" I soon asked moving to the door. I heard a slight chuckle as I was then pinned to the wall next to the door, Natsu being close to me once again. "Then I will punish you Lucy" Natsu answered a hint of lust in his eyes as I felt my cheeks burn up. I knew he was being serious. "You're mine now" Natsu whispered into my ear sending a small chill down my back. Part of me hating him doing this to me but another part... Wanted more... Wanted that lust in his eyes again..

I had to get control over myself...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

  He soon passed it to Lady Lucy. "Open it when you're alone" he spoke before leaving with Rogue. Lady Lucy watched them carefully before studying the closed up note in her hand. "So my guess was right" Lady Lucy mumbled as she stood up. "We leave within the hour" Lady Lucy spoke before leaving heading out the pool room. Most likely to read the note. I didn't like the idea of her opening it. Mirajane soon came into the room smirking slightly. "You do know as her mate you will need to show how you feel in other ways than teasing" Mirajane spoke.