Chapter 14, Information

Lucy's Pov, 

This cult would end up getting more and more bold every night. Everyone left but Sting and Rogue who I needed to get information off. I was in my office still wearing my black outfit. "Your information Sting?" I asked while writing notes down. "This Angel or whatever she likes to call herself goes to a church in the Country side, she goes there once every day" Sting then informed me making me look up at him. A church? Then again after finding out what she really was this wasn't a huge surprise or shock. 

"What church?" I soon asked as Rogue passed Sting some paper. "And old run down called Balor's Church" Sting answered and then passed me the paper that had some pictures of an old black church in the middle of no where, fields all around it. "I will check out the Church you get information off Jose who is locked up" I then ordered as Sting nodded. Natsu showed him and Rogue both out not before he gave Rogue a small look. I had to pretend I didn't noticed. They was both demons after all.

It was most likely something I shouldn't get involved in. Natsu soon returned. "Shall we use the Country house My Lady?" Natsu soon asked as I sighed leaning back in my chair. My mind was clouded by thoughts. "This mark, why did it have to show up now" I muttered thinking about the burn mark on my back. Natsu looked at me a little confused. "Soon as we nearly run out of leads for my parents this happens, it's not chance" I then spoke looking at Natsu. I could tell now he was thinking that I could be right.

There was soon a knock downstairs at the manors door. Mirajane would answer it. "It might be best if we don't split up in this mission My Lady" Natsu soon spoke as I nodded. Soon there was a knock at my office as Natsu opened the door to show Mirajane. "Sir Natsu has a nice young lady waiting for him outside" Mirajane said sweetly but I could tell by her eyes she was thinking of what she calls 'shipping'.

"Natsu hurry up with your guest we leave in an hour" I spoke as Natsu nodded to me before leaving the room. Mirajane closed the door and came over to me. "My Lady did I hear jealousy in your voice?" Mirajane soon asked with a huge smirk on her face. I was going to end up murdering her. "No you did not" I replied as she laugh a little. "It's not a shame to fall in love My Lady" Mirajane then left my office as I groaned. She was annoying but sometimes she was right. There was something about that idiot demon that got to me.

I soon stood up and headed out my office reading the notes I had written down. As I was walking pass the stairs I saw Natsu at the manor door talking with Lisanna. She was leaning on him with love hearts in her eyes. I looked away and kept walking to my room to change. I had to think through this right. I had to think clearly if I was going to win over an Angel. 

Meanwhile Natsu's Pov, 

In the corner of my eye I saw Lady Lucy look my way, an unknown emotion in her eyes as she just kept walking. "Natsu it be fun, we could just go around collecting souls" Lisanna begged as I shook my head sighing. She wouldn't just leave me alone. "Im busy" I replied coldly as she rubbed the back of her head, looking sad. "Natsu who's your friend?" Levy asked walking over, covered in dirt as I looked at the garden to see she had planted new yellow and red roses. "Not a friend" I mumbled as Lisanna looked hurt.

"I heard from Erza the other day that Sir Sting was planning on asking the misses to marry him" Levy soon spoke making me freeze up a little. He was what? "The misses ain't getting younger and she will need an heir to take her place so she might agree this time round Levy" Mirajane spoke behind me. I mentally growled at the idea of someone else trying to claim Lady Lucy. "Then again Natsu why not try taking the misses out on a date while your in the Country?" Mirajane smirked at me, giving me a wink.

Lisanna's face dropped. She already hated Mirajane from that one question. "Me and Lady Lucy are going to wipe out a cult Mirajane" I explained as Mirajane sighed so did Levy. "She will end up marrying Sting after all" Levy mumbled walking off toward the greenhouse as Mirajane sighed shaking her head walking off. I hated the idea of that. I knew Lady Lucy wouldn't agree to an marriage most because of mine and her contract. "See you around Natsu" Lisanna sang before walking off. I went inside the manor closing the door.

I turned around to see Lady Lucy coming down the stairs wearing a dark blue top with a black skirt along with a brown belt and dark brown boots. "What did the Reaper want?" Lady Lucy asked. "A date" I answered as I saw that unknown emotion back in Lady Lucy's eyes as she looked away nodding before heading to her downstairs office. I followed. Could My Lady be jealous? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

  The person was starting to leave. Whoever this unknown in the hood was, they knew something. Something about my mark, my families death or maybe even about the cult. I didn't like the fact that they was watching me at all. I soon sat down at the desk reading through the files. I was lucky that I could read fast and basically remember everything I read.