Chapter 12, Reaper Lisanna

Lucy's Pov Still, 

Natsu looked at the girl he called Lisanna and then at Angel. "NATSU-CHAN" Lisanna soon screamed like a fangirl as Natsu rolled his eyes and 'tisk'. W-what was going on? "Lady Lucy" Natsu then looked at me seeing my dress basically destroyed. "I knew that was you favourite, I will get it replaced" Natsu then pulled me behind him, toward Lisanna and away from Angel. Lisanna soon moved to stand next to Natsu holding her claws. She now didn't want me dead? What was going on? 

How did Natsu know this Reaper? "Natsu Dragneel so your the one who has taken our Chosen One" Angel snapped upset as Natsu just had his childish smile on his face. Like if he didn't have a care in the world. "An Angel here is very rare indeed" Natsu only replied as Angel then looked right at me. "I will be back for you, Chosen One" Angel gave out a blinding gold light once again. Soon as I could see Natsu was facing and checking for any cuts. "You are unharmed?" he soon asked as I nodded.

"What is going on Natsu? What is this Chosen One bull?" I soon asked upset getting a evil glare from Lisanna who was still next to us. "It seems Angel is a real Angel and this Chosen One is what the Angels believe someone who can restart the world if they could have them under their wings" Natsu soon answered as I nodded. I then looked at Lisanna to see her still glaring at me. "And her?" I asked as Natsu sighed.

"The annoying Grim Reaper Lisanna, us demons and Reapers normally hate each other" Natsu then soon explained as that was what I had forgotten. If they hated each other so why did this one seem to have a thing for Natsu? "Natsu-Chan don't be like that" Lisanna gave him a wink and a smile as I felt something inside me not liking it one bit. W-was this me being jealous? No it couldn't be... I had no feelings toward this demon.... I-I couldn't have any feelings. "Then again it's been so long since I seen you Natsu-Chan" Lisanna sang.

I saw lust in her eyes making me roll my own eyes. Natsu sighed, shaking his head. "It is very rare for you to pick a soul Natsu-Chan, what makes her special?" Lisanna soon asked sounding upset and jealous herself. Natsu looked at me not answering her question. "We need to get going My Lady" Natsu informed me as I nodded. "Yes, we need to somehow find a cover story" I then started thinking. It then hit me. Natsu picked me up with a princess hold as I felt my cheeks start to burn up in a second.

"You must be tired My Lady, please rest" Natsu soon jumped down the hole he made before walking off toward my carriage. It was still out here? The carriage door opened by itself as Natsu put me inside. "Leave me to deal with this My Lady, I won't fail you" Natsu bowed as I saw Lisanna watching shocked, her eyes widen. I then sighed leaning back. "Make it fast" I only replied coldly as Natsu gave me his childish toothy grin. He soon closed the door as the carriage started moving. 

They was after me? 

Why? 

What this chosen one thing real?

Natsu's Pov, 

I was very upset. Lisanna and Angel both had the guts to go after My Lucy! After Lady Lucy left I turned around to see Lisanna looking shocked. I soon had an upset face making her shake. "You dare try and harm her" I growled as she stepped back her tiger claws vanishing. "Y-You like her" Lisanna whispered shocked as I didn't reply. Lisanna soon growled herself. "NO! YOUR MINE NOT HERS, SHE IS JUST YOUR FOOD" Lisanna soon screamed as I felt my own power starting to build up. 

I was about to hit her and end her life until another Reaper showed up in front of me. Bickslow. Lisanna's boss. His hair was blue and black in color, with the black parts being almost shaven, and the blue ones, occupying the top and the sides of his head, being much longer, with the one of the top being styled in a Mohawk-like crest, and the ones on the sides pointing backwards. The upper part of his nose and his forehead bared the tattoo of a stylised man extending his long, curved arms outwards.

Bickslow was wearing a formal dark black suit. "You are not to harm her Demon Prince" Bickslow snapped as I gave him a 'tisk'. He was even more annoying than Lisanna. "Does the King know you have fallen for a Human?" Lisanna soon nearly shouted upset as Bickslow looked shocked. He then had a normal face as he crossed his arms. "Stay out my way Reapers, unless you do really want to see a Demons true form" I then threatened before turning around and walking off. 

I didn't have time to waste. I clicked my fingers making the hospital burst into flames as I headed back toward the Heartfilla manor. I had to find a way to stop the Angels. If Lucy really was their chosen one they would change her whole personality. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

  I sighed at how stupid they was. They was all wearing black masks over their faces along with hoods over their heads to hide their hair. Natsu was next to me in a second as Yukino looked pretty scared. "You are to all raise your hands in the air" some men threatened. Some Nobels in the room answered. Me, Sting and Sir Jiemma didn't go with what they wanted. "Want to die you three?" one man snapped as he was holding a dried bloody knife in his hand. "Your the cult cutting people up, I was wondering when you would grow more bold" I then smirked.