Chapter 31, Revenge

Lucy's Pov, 

Natsu and I got to the water front looking around. Hades had to of been here somewhere. As we looked around I noticed a small group following from the shadows. I saw that Natsu noticed also. We soon saw the mansion near by as I then saw Hades through the window. "There he is" I muttered as Natsu and I headed to the mansion, knocking on its doors. A maid soon answered and as soon as she looked at me her eyes widen, her face going pale. "Let us in" I ordered as she let me in right away.

Natsu and I walked into to see Zancrow from before standing there glaring right at me. Natsu moved in front of me glaring at him. "So here to finish the job" I heard Hades voice as I saw him walking into the room a purple glow coming off him. "The angel Jenny gifted me with a power to finally end you Heartfilla" Hades spoke as Zancrow set his hands on fire. "Natsu this is an order, kill them both" I spoke taking off my gloves, my mark glowing. Natsu smirked. "Yes, My Lady" Natsu replied as he rushed at Zancrow while I looked toward Hades. 

"You will pay for what you did those years ago" I spoke remembering what Natsu told me. Those blue flames from before. They was under my control. Under my command. My hand soon had a blue flame grow on it as Hades send glowing bright pink chains from the ground toward me. I used my flames to make a shield working as it pushed the chains back. I pulled out my whip as used it to slash Hades, he moved making my whip only cut his cheek. The cut drew blood as I used my whip again.

This time as I used the whip flames grow on it. I felt my rage returning as this man sent my sister to a slaughter house. Gave her a painful, cruel death. I was going to returning that fate. I was going to end his life. Hades used the glowing chains to grab onto my whip, pulling it from my grip as I then had what looked like a dagger made of blue flames show in my hand. I rushed toward Hades as he tried using chains to grab me once again. He failed as I used my flames to block them off once again.

Soon an unknown blast pushed me backwards onto the ground as soon a vine came out from the ground about to squash me until Natsu was in front of me within a blink cutting the vine in half with his flames. "Mard Geer" Natsu growled as I heard a chuckle. I turned my head to see Mard Geer coming out of the shadows. "You thought that you could fight my people Prince Natsu?" Mard Geer asked as I turned my head. Zancrow's body was on the ground, a hole in his chest as black blood was coming out of his body.

The blood even coming out of his mouth as I then looked once again at Mard Geer. "Lucky the Prince is not alone" I heard Erza's voice as she was soon in front of me holding a sword in her hand. "How?" I asked confused as Natsu helped me onto my feet. "I placed a angel guard on you, if I wanted I could come to your aid" Erza explained aiming her sword at Mard Geer. "Natsu he is mine" Erza spoke rushing toward Mard. Natsu and I then looked toward Hades who's hand was glowing a dark purple.

Natsu moved fast rushing at him about to throw a punch as his fist set on fire. Hades moved backwards fast but was still hit by the punch sending him into the wall. "My Lady do you wish for him to have a painful death?" Natsu soon asked looking at me as I looked right at Hades. "Yes" I answered as Natsu smirked he walked up to Hades, the flame on his hand turning black. Hades was about to move or use him power until the black flames set on him. Hades screamed in pain. I could see the flames melting his skin.

As he screamed he started begging me to forgive him, saying the angels made him do it. Soon you could see parts of his bone on his arm. Natsu walked up to me putting his head near my ear. "Would you like to finish him?" Natsu asked in a whisper. I nodded as he moved out the way bowing with a smirk on his face. I moved up to Hades using the blue flame dagger in my hand to cut his neck open. Blood pouring out as some of it even hit me. I turned my head to see Erza being pushed back by Mard Geer.

"You all will soon bow before me" Mard Geer spoke before he vanished into black smoke. The dagger in my hand soon vanished as Erza looked at me. "The bio weapon should be in this place somewhere" Erza informed me. "We could use it to fake your death Lucy" Erza made her sword vanish as I only nodded. "Find it and set it off" I ordered as Erza nodded before walking off to find the bomb. "So you finally finished your wish?" Natsu asked. "From what I learnt he was the main one who planned their deaths and even so the angels will sooner or later attack me" I answered.

Natsu nodded as Erza soon returned. "We have 20 seconds to return to Hell" Erza informed as Natsu took my hand. Soon there was a purple portal under us. It sucked us in as we headed straight to the underworld. To my new life as a demon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

  I ended up going down onto the ground and then pulled toward Flare. "Queen can't tell me off for having a bite" Flare soon whispered fangs growing in her mouth as soon Mard Geer showed up behind her. "Flare we need her alive and healthy" he spoke as Flare pouted using the rest of her hair to tie me up. How the hell? "We can't have her giving us to much trouble though" Mard Geer looked right at me with a smirk. I took a quick breath as I used the blue flames to burn Flare, making her let me go as I got up fast.