Chapter 15, To The Country

Lucy's Pov, 

After a long carriage ride Natsu and I got to the Country House. The Country side had its looks but it was also filled with rats and snakes like the city. These rats and snakes were harder to find and a lot more deadly. "Lets make this a quick trip" I spoke as Natsu nodded. He helped me out the carriage and then carried the bags into the Country House as I looked around. I had a feeling we was being watched. Wouldn't surprise me if we were or not. I walked into the Country House to see the place was clean. 

This place had it's own maids, cooks and gardeners. I headed toward the office were some files should of already been delivered. Soon as I got into my office I saw a box filled with papers, files and pictures waiting on my desk. I had Laxus get information on the area and church sent here. I walked over looking through the files as something out the corner of my eyes got my attention. I turned my head to look out the window. Someone was standing out there wearing a dark hood, just standing under a tree looking right at me. 

A spy for Angel and her cult or maybe another Reaper? Could it be another Angel? I looked away picking up a file showing the picture of the person outside. Right afterwards I pressed my left hand on my right hand, where the mark was. Within a second Natsu was at the door. "Someones outside watching, they work with the cult" I spoke as Natsu nodded and bowed to me before leaving. He knew I wanted them dealt with after asking some questions. I turned my head to look out the window. 

The person was starting to leave. Whoever this unknown in the hood was, they knew something. Something about my mark, my families death or maybe even about the cult. I didn't like the fact that they was watching me at all. I soon sat down at the desk reading through the files. I was lucky that I could read fast and basically remember everything I read. 

Meanwhile Natsu's Pov, 

Soon as I got outside I could smell the scent of another angel. Looks there was two then again there could of been more. I soon saw a hooded figure leaving the grounds. I knew leaving Lady Lucy alone around here would not be wise. I headed back inside the Country House as I kept thinking. Soon Lady Lucy was coming down the stairs. "We are going to investigate the church" Lady Lucy spoke as I nodded. I left to see a maid already got the carriage ready as she opened the door for me and Lady Lucy.

I offered my hand as I help Lady Lucy into the carriage. I then got in myself as the maid closed the door. They treated Lady Lucy like a goddess when we was in the Country House. I knew My Lady didn't like it at all. She would try not to show here often. I noticed Lady Lucy looking out the window looking at the fields and plants all around us. She did enjoy looking at the view the country side had to offer. It was a short ride to the church. Once we got out we saw many children playing around outside. 

Everyone of them having a burn mark on their arms. Nearly the same as Lady Lucy's but hers had more detail in a rose and was more red. There was some nuns wearing a necklaces with the rose mark watching the children with smiles on their faces. "Some new faces are you here to learn of our savours?" a young looking nun came over as I stayed behind Lady Lucy's side. "Yes we are" Lady Lucy answered as the young nun smiled brightly. "Please follow me, Im sister Bisca" the young nun walked ahead.

Lady Lucy and I followed as she took us inside the main church. Lady Lucy and I looked around there was many pictures of angels fighting dark unknown figures. I would guess it what they thought was demons. "Lord Hibiki" the nun Bisca bowed as it was the hooded figure from before. I could smell it was the same person. Soon he turned around removing his hood to show a young man with spiky, somewhat messy brownish blond hair framing his face. He had dark eyes and noticeably long eyelashes.

He was wearing a dark vest, adorned by a pair of light wings pointing outwards over the chest, together with a light, plain shirt. To finish his outfit off he had dark pants and shoes. "We have two learners Lord Hibiki" Bisca bowed a little toward this Hibiki. Hibiki looked at Lady Lucy smirking a little making me want to hit him. "Welcome to my humble church Lady Heartfilla" Hibiki bowed a little as Lady Lucy had no emotion on her face. She wasn't pleased with being here. Hibiki soon stood up and looked at Bisca. 

"You may leave now sister" Hibiki spoke as Bisca nodded and left us alone with him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

  It was creepy. "I would prefer to stay by My Lady's side" Natsu spoke as Jenny and Hibiki both smirked. "I haven't killed a demon in a 100 years" Jenny laughed as bright angel wings showed on her back. Hibiki stepped back as I felt my arm getting grabbed. I was soon pulled away from Natsu as Jenny sent feathers flying at Natsu. These feathers were different soon as they was plucked off Jenny's wings they turned into sharp swords. "Now to free you from this demon Chosen One" I heard Angel's voice.