Chapter 37, Dead

Natsu's Pov, 

Mard Geer and I were both getting tired as the fight was longer than any of us wanted. That was when I felt Lucy calling me. She was in danger. I knew I had to speed this up. Mard Geer smirked. "I'm guessing Acnologia found her" he spoke as I could sense his power levels were low but then again so were mine. Mard Geer moved toward me fast as I was able to move out the way from him punching me. I soon did an uppercut, sending him flying into the air. I used my dragon wings to got up above him.

My hands burst into flames. "Like hell any of you will hurt her" I nearly shouted as I put my fist together punching Mard Geer back toward the ground. It sent him pretty fast as soon as he hit the ground it made a crater. I soon landed back on the ground my flames turning black. I had to finish him off. Now or never. I moved toward Mard Geer to see him in pain. He was in the center of the newly made crater as he pushed himself onto his feet, glaring at me. "You really think you can keep that child safe?" he asked as blood was coming from his mouth.

"I think I will kill you" I only replied, my voice filled with venom as I moved toward him. I hit his side with the black flames pushing him into a wall of a building that wasn't far away from us. I saw his side was now had blood pouring out of it as he fell onto his knees. I walked up to him as I felt my own blood-lust starting to grow. A smirk growing on my face as Mard Geer looked up at me. "You thought you could of beat me?" I soon asked grabbing Mard Geer's hair, pulling him upwards. Mard Geer hiss slightly.

His eyes started to glow. "Even if you turned into your demon forum it wouldn't save you now" I spoke using my other hand, going into his chest. Mard Geer's eyes widen as he coughed out blood from his mouth. I felt my hand grab his heart as Mard Geer looked right at me. I couldn't help but smirk even more. "You should of stayed hidden" I spoke pulling out his heart from his chest, making a hole in it. My hand covered in blood as Mard Geer went pale as I let him go, he dropped to the ground like a rock.

I saw his heart was still slightly beating as I the crushed it blood going down my arm as I dropped the heart onto the ground. I turned my head to see Lyon was gone along with Sherry. Wendy and Gray walked over to me, Gray having cuts and bruises on him while Wendy just had some bruises. "We are heading to the cabin" I ordered as Wendy was a little confused while Gray just nodded. I turned my head using what power I had left inside me to summon a portal to the Dragneel Winter Cabin.

Once we went through we saw the cabin having a hole in the side of it. Worry started to build up as we all rushed inside to see Mirajane bleeding out on the ground. Wendy rushed to her side fast putting her hands over her. Wendy's hands started to give off a green glow the glow died down after some seconds as Wendy looked at me. "S-she's dead" Wendy informed me as I looked around sniffing the air. I could smell Acnologia's scent. "He most of took Lucy and Erza somewhere" Gray mumbled looking around.

I then looked at Mirajane. "Wendy contact the Reapers" I soon ordered as Wendy nodded getting up and closed her eyes whispering some chants. I then followed the scent leading outside to see some blood on the ground. I could smell it was Erza's. Rage and worry were building up inside of me as I tried thinking of where Acnologia could of taken Lucy and Erza. My father would have better luck since they used to be friends. I turned my head to see Lisanna showing up out of no where.

Her sights landed on her dead sister as she burst out crying rushing to her side. "MIRA" Lisanna shouted hugging her dead sister's body. "There is a small chance Mirajane used her Soul Spell to come back to life after awhile of her death" Gray spoke as Lisanna was slowly getting her outfit covered with Mirajane's blood. "A soul spell?" Wendy asked confused as I walked over. "Powerful Reapers can copy their soul and put it away in their world so if they died their copied soul could bring them back to life" Gray soon explained.

I wasn't sure if Mirajane would use that spell. She always spoke about how it could change the person who uses it. Then again if Lucy was in to much danger she could of used that spell so she could come back and help. "Wendy can you track Erza's scent or power levels?" I asked knowing that angels could track each other. "I-I'm not sure, I have never tried before" Wendy replied looking at the ground. "We need you to try" I soon spoke as she nodded. She closed her eyes chanting once again. 

Please say you're safe Lucy.

Lucy's Pov, 

Erza and I were taken to an old looking mansion. Well we was locked inside while Acnologia went to do something. We was both exploring until we found a portrait of my grandmother with Acnologia. "They really was a thing" I whispered shocked as Erza looked at it shocked also. "That made your mother a half human, half demon also" Erza soon looked at me as I put a hand on my stomach. "Erza.. For once I-I'm well...... Scared" I looked at her. The first time ever speaking about how I truly felt.

"It will be alright Lucy, sooner or later an army will be bursting down the doors I can tell we are still in the underworld" Erza gave me a smile as I nodded. I then looked at the portrait once again. Did my mother know about who her father was? Why did my grandmother keep her lover away from our family?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

  The war was finished once I had killed Mard Geer. The angels were pushed back and Jellal became the new Vampire King. We had no clue on where Lucy was. We had been looking for days. I was with Gray and Jellal looking around the dark forest in the underworld. The only thing we knew was that they was still somewhere down here. Acnologia wouldn't leave the underworld with Lucy this early. I would sense if she was taken out of here. "NATSU" I soon heard Jellal shout as Gray and I rushed to his location.