Chapter 24, Note

Natsu's Pov, 

After Lady Lucy calmed down we headed down stairs and into the pool room to see Sting and Rogue. Rogue and I both shocked as I could sense that Sting was now one of my kind. Rogue was looking at Lady Lucy, his face having no emotion but his eyes filled with shock. "Sir Sting, what can I do for you?" Lady Lucy asked walking over to her pink chair, sitting down. Sting was standing next to the pool table with Rogue behind him. I walked over standing next to Lady Lucy. "I heard you had fun in the Country Side" Sting smirked.

Lady Lucy had no emotion on her face as she was leaning back in her chair. "So?" she asked as Sting crossed his arms. He was being very cocky. "You could lose your title if you attack Churches Lady Heartfilla" Sting soon added as Lady Lucy only sighed. "If they got in my way they got in my way" Lady Lucy only replied as I could see by Lady Lucy's eyes she could sense what Sting now was. She had new senses and sooner or later her demon powers would come out. Training for control would be the hard part.

I could also see by Sting's eyes he could also sense it. It was only a matter of time until one of them called the other out. "I have come to give you an offer Lady Heartfilla" Sting spoke walking up to her. I held back my demon side from setting him on fire and burning him to death. Rogue was watching me carefully. As he was basically born demon he could sense that Lady Lucy was now my mate. "That offer would be?" Lady Lucy soon asked raising one eyebrow. Sting pulled out a note from his pocket.

He soon passed it to Lady Lucy. "Open it when you're alone" he spoke before leaving with Rogue. Lady Lucy watched them carefully before studying the closed up note in her hand. "So my guess was right" Lady Lucy mumbled as she stood up. "We leave within the hour" Lady Lucy spoke before leaving heading out the pool room. Most likely to read the note. I didn't like the idea of her opening it. Mirajane soon came into the room smirking slightly. "You do know as her mate you will need to show how you feel in other ways than teasing" Mirajane spoke.

I glared at her slightly. "What are you on about?" I asked as I heard Gray chuckle. I turned my head to see him leaning on the wall. "You tease her, it is how you show your feelings and that will make her hate you" Gray soon explained as I rolled my eyes. I had a feeling this would happen. Them teaming up on me with 'advice'. "Natsu try showing you're feelings in a better way" Mirajane sang before leaving. I growled slightly as Gray chuckled once again. "You know we are right" he spoke as I shook my head.

They was right but I wasn't going to tell them that. They would start getting too cocky then.

Lucy's Pov, 

I headed into my study and opened the note as I sat down on my chair.

Dear, Lady Heartfilla,
My name is Mard Geer as many of our kind has sensed you have be turned into a demon. Into one of us. On top of that you are also the Princes 'mate' what is very rare. Very rare indeed. With the Prince being the one who turned you on a full moon on that you are most likely going to become a Star Magic based demon. 
This is just a small thing before we meet... 
Good Luck living you're new life.
From
M.G

I was shocked and confused. Who was this Mard Geer? I put the note or what it should be a letter on the desk as a smell filled the room. I started coughing before blacking out in my chair. W-what the? The note had some type of trap on it...

Looks like we had a new game to play.

Half An Hour Later, Natsu's Pov, 

I headed To Lady Lucy's office and knocked on the door before opening it to see her not here. I could see she wasn't anywhere else in the manor. I then walked to the desk seeing the note left there from Sting. I had a small look as when I finished reading I felt rage build. Mard Geer. He was a powerful demon trying to overthrow my father. He was the past King of the Underworld. "GRAY" I shouted to see him behind me in a second. "We are heading home" I growled passing him the note. As he had a read he was shocked.

"Mard Geer has been missing for nearly 100 years" Gray mumbled as I knew I would need help fighting Mard Geer. He was very powerful, maybe more powerful than me. I knew Gray had no choice in helping and Mirajane would also. "Call the Red-Rouge" I spoke as Gray was shocked. The Red-Rogue. A rouge angel who chose to help demons and reapers over her own kind who turned out to be more of murders than my race. Many people knew her even Lady Lucy knew her. 

They all knew her as...

Erza Scarlet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

  The cuffs of his jacket were rolled up, revealing a light-colored inside, which contrasted the black outside of his jacket, and had a black line cutting through the edge of the fabric. The jacket itself was tattered and splits into four torn fabric segments at the tail. Beneath the jacket, He weared a frilly black v-necked shirt, lined in a lighter color, that closed down the middle and was adorned with a buckle just below his clavicle; just below this was a piece of fabric that he kept over this shirt but under his jacket, that circled the majority of the lower half of his torso.