Chapter 11, Reaper Vs Angel?

Lucy's Pov, 

I stood there confused. Chosen One? What was this crazy chick on about? "We have been trying to hunt down the people with the mark, the writing says one of them is our chosen one" Angel stepped forward her hand still being offered as I stepped back. This was the worse time to send Natsu away. I then sighed and pulled a whip from under my dress. Erza taught me many years ago how to use a whip as a weapon. "Sadly you have a demon after your soul, that will need to be changed" Angel then smirked.

I was frozen in shocked. H-how did she? What is she? Soon there was a crash of a window behind me as I turned my head to see a young girl who reminded me of my maid Mirajane. The girl had short, snow white hair and Mirajane's crystal blue eyes. I looked at the girls weird dressing as she was wearing a short, dark red dress with a white collar and bow. Up on her arms above her elbows, she wore gold rings with a pale pink fabric flowing down from them. She wore tall, black socks along with brown shoes.

"A reaper how annoying" Angel growled as the girl smiled sweetly a set of white tiger claws showing on her hands. "An angel's soul would make me very known back home" the girl soon smirked as I was in the middle of what seemed a war zone. My arm was grabbed as I was pulling behind Angel, my back hitting the closed door. "I will protect you chosen one" Angel smirked holding golden coins. The girl then looked a little confused. "Chosen one? You angels still believe all that rubbish?" the girl soon asked sounding bored.

"The writing spoke truth as I finally found the one who will lead" Angel only replied throwing the golden coins on the ground. Soon as they hit a blinding gold light made me cover my eyes. W-what was a watching? I remembered Natsu explaining something about 'Reapers' before but I some reason couldn't remember. "Then I will take your chosen ones soul too" the girl nearly shouted as I could finally see once again. My eyes finally adjusted to see Angel having a golden shield around her while the girl was using her claws to slash at it.

Without Natsu here I didn't have a chance. They was both not human. I then opened the door behind me getting away, rushing downstairs to see the place was filled with death. My eyes looked around the blood and gore of everyone. There bodies were all cut up like the victims in the picture. Soon a group of people were all around me, all wearing black raven masks. My eyes widen as the flash backs came rushing into my head.

I used my whip making it go around one of the men's neck and pulled the whip. I soon made him go flying into many of the other people. I started to run off down the halls, the bottom of my dress getting blood on it. Soon as I got to the exit the doors were closed. I walked over trying to open the doors but no luck. The doors weren't locked but they wasn't opening. "What the hell?" I asked confused as I turned around to see the girl from before. The Reaper. "If what is true I can't let you live" the girl had blood on her claws.

She was about to swing until a burst of wind blew her away from me. I turned my head shocked to see Angel with r-real angel wings... What on earth was going on?!? I press on my right hand pressing the mark that Natsu put on me. I remembered that it would summon him sooner or later. "I don't get why you want me dead Reaper but I'm not some chosen one and it's my job to end Angel's life" I soon glared at the girl who looked at me a little shocked. Angel burst out laughing as I gripped my whip.

I had to hope Natsu would find a way into this hospital building. It seemed the Reaper or Angel was keeping us trapped inside. "My dear girl, when I'm finished with the Reaper we will pure you" Angel then nearly shouted, pride in her voice as she was to my right, the girl to my left. I was once again in the middle of their fight. This wasn't going to be pretty at all. "How about you show the Reaper what's on the back of your right shoulder" Angel soon sang as I froze up a little. The girl looked confused as I felt my hand holding the whip start to shake.

I was showing weakness. I had to get control of myself. "She has the mark Reaper" Angel soon explained as she vanished. Within a blink of an eye she was behind me cutting a part of my dress where the burned rose mark was. I was soon push so my back would face the girl. "The chosen one will help us angels rule Earth once again" Angel soon spoke with hope and bloodlust in her voice I pushed her away from me and turned around. "I have my own path to deal with sorry" I spat with venom getting a small laugh out of Angel.

The reaper girl soon rushed toward me and Angel as I moved toward the stairs. I had to find a way out of here. I started climbing the stairs letting the Reaper and Angel fight. I kept moving until I was back on the second floor. I turned around, looking around hoping to find an open window or something. I kept looking around until the ground below me started to crack. I moved fast, jumping back as that part of the floor gave way. I soon saw the Reaper standing there glaring at me. 

"I cannot you live Chosen one" the girl snapped as Angel showed up behind me. "Come with me chosen one" Angel now sounded upset looking at me as the girl soon jumped up coming at me. I didn't have much time to react before the wall next to me was destroyed someone blocking the girls hit. "It was you I was sensing wasn't it Lisanna?" I then heard his voice. "Natsu" I was a little shocked on how fast he was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

  I saw lust in her eyes making me roll my own eyes. Natsu sighed, shaking his head. "It is very rare for you to pick a soul Natsu-Chan, what makes her special?" Lisanna soon asked sounding upset and jealous herself. Natsu looked at me not answering her question. "We need to get going My Lady" Natsu informed me as I nodded. "Yes, we need to somehow find a cover story" I then started thinking. It then hit me. Natsu picked me up with a princess hold as I felt my cheeks start to burn up in a second.