Chapter 4, Order

The Next Day, Natsu's Pov, 

It was early morning as I was finishing Lady Lucy's breakfast. She had ordered a strawberry yogurt with a strong black tea. "You know Natsu, Im shocked our Mistress aint married yet, she's a fine woman" Gajeel was getting things ready for tonight's dinner. At his words I froze up a little. I didn't like the idea of another man calming my Lady Lucy. "The Young Lady doesn't seem to be the marrying type" I replied putting the tea and yogurt onto a tray. I picked up the tray carrying it in my right hand. 

"Then again theres a rumour going around that the Nobel Sting has his eye on our young Mistress" Gajeel sounded worried. I looked at him fast to see him counting the stock we had. I then left the room fast, heading to Lady Lucy's office. I had to control myself. Why was I so upset hearing this news? Lady Lucy was a very beautiful woman. She had many men asking to be her husband and she denied them all. I knocked on Lady Lucy's study door before going inside to see her wearing her new short white dress with parts blue.

She also had white detachable sleeves held onto her arms by a thick blue ribbon, her hair up in ponytails with two stands framing her face. She did look amazing. She was standing looking my way. "An idea on the case My Lady?" I asked as I could tell she was thinking. I walked to the desk, placing the tray down and poured her tea into her favourite white and pink china cup. "Yes, we will need help from Erza" Lady Lucy answered as I placed her yogurt on the desk and picked up the tray, holding it in my right hand once again.

"I will summon her at once" I bowed to Lady Lucy before leaving the room. Something was wrong with me. I a demon was growing emotions toward my pray. My food even. I wouldn't be the first to do so. Many demons had fallen in love with their pray and turned them into demons also. I couldn't let emotions take over me. That would be stupid of me.

Meanwhile Lucy's Pov, 

I finished eating the yogurt pretty fast. I placed it on the side and walked over to my desk, sitting down reading a paper I was writing on. I was just writing down ideas about the case. I looked at the paper. Sting didn't have any need for the children with a demon butler at his side. I then got up needing a brake. I was over thinking this. I started walking toward the door. As I went to grab the handle of the door I heard glass braking behind me. Before I could even turn around a cloth was put over my mouth and nose.

I struggled at first, trying to get free but soon was knocked out from the smell of gas coming from the cloth. I felt heavy and cold as everything was dark. I knew one thing, who ever just kidnapped me just joined a big game. A game where I will win, a game where my butler will end up killing them... My butler..... My hero....

An Hour Later, Natsu's Pov, 

Lady Lucy was too quiet. I headed to her office and opened the door to see the window the broken. My eyes widen a little and then sighed. "She was kidnapped" I mumbled and pulled out my pocket watch, checking the time. 2pm. Something was bugging her. Her bad feeling was always right. I sighed and put my pocket watch away. I then moved to the broken glass and then jumped out the window. As I landed I saw car tracks in the ground. "Idiots" I whispered and followed the tracks. I was pretty fast.

I wasn't even using my demon speed. I followed the tracks until I reached a warehouse near the docks. I looked around see men walking this way, holding guns. I moved fast into the darkness of the shadows. "Hear the boss kidnapped the Heartfilla chick to sell also?" I heard one of the men ask as I shook my head a little. Should of guessed. I moved fast inside to warehouse to see many children in cages, hugging each other looking cold and sick. I moved fast seeing a office room on the other side of the room.

I saw through the glass window to see Lady Lucy tied to a chair. She looked bored out of her mind, sitting there. "This game is a tad boring" I heard Lady Lucy had no emotion in her voice. I was about to go into the room until I froze seeing a man wearing a hood hit Lady Lucy. Making her fall background to the ground, she spat blood onto the ground. Seeing this made me get upset. I felt rage build inside of me. I slammed open that office door to see Lady Lucy smirk. "It seems they didn't treat you very well My Lady" I sounded calm.

"No they didn't" Lady Lucy replied as some men ran behind me. I turned my head to see guns aimed at me. "KILL THE BUTLER" the man shouted as they started shooting. The bullets went into my body, sending me forwards onto the ground. My demon side stopped me from dying from this type of weapon. It was a sad try on their half. "Stop playing dead already" I heard Lady Lucy order upset. I smirked as I stood back up. The faces on the people around me where horrified. They was shaking. I spat the bullets out my mouth into my hand.

"Mortal weapons" I sighed and then threw the bullets at the men who shot me. Using my demon powers, sending the bullets into their heads. Killing them all. I then walked over to Lady Lucy, freeing her from the ropes and helped her stand. I then turned my head to the guy who was wearing the hood. He was shaking, sitting on the ground. His face pale. Lady Lucy wiped the blood off her bottom of her mouth. "Who are you working for?" Lady Lucy asked upset glaring at the man. The man didn't answer.

Lady Lucy only sighed. "Natsu end him and lets free the children" Lady Lucy ordered leaving the room. I smirked, I did enjoy killing a tad to much. I walked over to the man who started begging for his life. What ever My Lady ordered, I did....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

If only I could kill people for that. We headed inside to be lead to a huge party room. Many people were drinking wine and talking. "Lady Heartfilla" I heard Sting's voice as I turned my head to see him. "Sting thank you for the invite" I had to be polite. "Can I have a dance Lady Heartfilla?" Sting asked offering his hand. I took it noticing a small upset and jealous look from Natsu. What was with him? He was pretty much looking around like nothing happened. Sting dragged me away to dance as I saw Natsu vanish.

Like I ordered he was most likely going to find Rogue and find out more about him. I knew there was different types of demons. Like for one, Natsu was a fire dragon demon. It made him pretty powerful. Sadly I was stuck dancing and talking with Sting for the whole night................... Maybe I could get some info out of him.