Chapter 38, Anna?

Lucy's Pov, 

I stepped back fear growing inside me as I could tell this person was very powerful. He looked right at me, shock in his eyes as I looked at Erza and Mirajane. Mirajane was trying to push Erza off her as Erza's head was bleeding. My eyes widen seeing the blood as the man walked toward me. I kept moving backwards until my back hit the wall. "Anna?" the man asked as I looked at him confused. Anna? That was the name of my grandmother. "Anna is that you?" he soon asked standing in front of me.

"T-that's my grandmother" I answered as he played with a strand of my hair looking at me shocked. "GET AWAY FROM HER" I heard Mirajane and Erza shout as the man turned his head a smirk grow on his head. I moved my hand and pressed the mark on my other hand. This man looked at me and then a dark glow started to come off him. "An angel and a reaper. Very rare to see this team up" the man spoke as you could hear the blood-lust in his voice. Mirajane made glowing purple orbs around her.

Erza started glowing, once the glow died down she was wearing a different. She was now wearing a plated armour that covered her chest, with a large metal flower over it, and she had a large billowing skirt that had metal plating in the upper area. Her stomach and neck were uncovered, and she had large metal wings that appear to be made of individual blades, as well as a wing-like headpiece. I was shocked to say the lest. The man stamped his foot onto the ground sending a wave toward Erza and Mirajane.

The pushed them both flying out the hole in the cabin. I took a deep breath as the man looked at me. I tried throwing a blue fireball at him but he just moved slightly to the right missing it and then grabbed my arm, slamming it on the wall. I tried pulling my arm free but he had a very tight grip. "Anna Heartfilla was your grandmother?" he asked staring right into my eyes. I felt myself slowly losing control of my own emotions. Being pregnant was going to be a problem. "Y-yes" I answered as his grip on my arm tighten slightly.

"How do you know my grandmother?" I soon asked a little more harshly than I wanted as his eyes soften a little. "She was my lover and mate" he answered as I froze. When my grandmother got in her death bed she started telling stories about a demon who cared for her. She said they didn't have a contract and I believed my mothers stories about demons making contracts with humans to grant their wishes for their soul. I-I just thought she was losing it with old age. "She had a child?" the man asked in a whisper.

"M-my mother Layla" I answered as there was shock and sadness in his eyes. His grip started to lessen as I stared at him confused. "You are to come with me" he soon ordered as I was a little shocked. "She won't be" I heard Mirajane's voice as three purple orbs came flying toward the man pushing him off me and into the wall. "Lucy run" Mirajane ordered as I listened to her. I ran toward her to see Erza struggling to stand behind Mirajane. I started to hear some type of whisper in my head. Like from before.

I walked over to Erza putting my hand on her forehead as a golden glow came off my hands. Within seconds Erza's cuts and bruises healed as she stared at me shocked. "I'm slowly getting stronger huh" I gave Erza a smile as she smiled back. She then pulled me behind her as the man was standing there and he looked pissed off. His upset face was more scary than Natsu's. "Acnologia why would you out of anyone help Mard Geer?" Erza spoke loudly as I froze. A-Acnologia. Mother spoke about him.

She would say that a man named Acnologia was someone our family trusted, he was someone who kept our name safe for many years when my grandmother was younger. Soon Acnologia moved fast past Mirajane who froze up. Soon Acnologia was in front of Erza, I looked at Mirajane to see her side then burst out blood as she fell to the ground. "MIRAJANE" I shouted my eyes watering as I covered my mouth. Erza made different types of swords show up around us. "I will rather die then let Mard Geer or the angels kill Lucy" Erza soon snapped.

Acnologia shook his head slightly. "I do not intend of giving her to them" Acnologia made me and Erza confused. "She is my granddaughter" Acnologia informed me and Erza as she just stared at me. "I didn't know also" I put my hands up as Erza then looked at Acnologia. I then looked at Mirajane she wasn't moving or breathing. "Hand her over and I won't kill you also" Acnologia ordered as I ended up falling on my knees. "M-Mira" I whispered my eyes watering as Erza made the swords point at Acnologia. 

"I cannot trust that you will keep her safe" Erza nearly as a dark glowed showed around Acnologia once again. The fear of Erza dying washed over me as I got up fast and moved in front of Erza. "I'm going with him" I spoke harshly as Erza stared at me shocked. "Lucy" she whispered as I turned looking at Acnologia. "I will go with you as long as Erza comes with me" I soon spoke as he raised an eyebrow at me. My hand went on my stomach scared he wanted to hurt the child also. "Fine" Acnologia mumbled as I looked at Erza.

She turned back to her normal outfit as the swords also vanished. I took a small breath as Acnologia lifted his hand up as a blue portal showed there. "Let us leave before others arrive" he soon spoke making me and Erza go first. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

  I then looked at Mirajane. "Wendy contact the Reapers" I soon ordered as Wendy nodded getting up and closed her eyes whispering some chants. I then followed the scent leading outside to see some blood on the ground. I could smell it was Erza's. Rage and worry were building up inside of me as I tried thinking of where Acnologia could of taken Lucy and Erza. My father would have better luck since they used to be friends. I turned my head to see Lisanna showing up out of no where.