Chapter 6, A New Game

Lucy's Pov, 

After a very long dance, Sting and I were talking while walking around. "So where did you find your butler, it's rare to see people with pink hair" Sting then asked as I had a feeling he would ask about Natsu sooner or later. Sting and I headed out onto a balcony. "I do not remember it was many years ago" I answered as Sting chuckled. "Not very caring about your staff I see" Sting was trying to learn more about me. I drunk some of the wine that I had gotten before coming out the balcony. It was quiet nice out here.

"Sometimes I care" I then replied looking up at the sky. I couldn't help but stare at the stars. My mother and I used to look up at them all the time. She would teach me about the celestials. "Like the stars then?" Sting asked as he was close to me. I could feel him near by. "It's something I used to do with my parents" I then answered truthfully. I then mentally slapped myself for letting out a sign of weakness. "They are not as beautiful as you Lady Lucy" Sting then made me freeze up a little.

I turned to face him to see him pretty close to me. My cheeks burning up. Why was they burning up? Then again that always happened when that idiot Natsu did the same also. "Well... I... Ummm" I wasn't sure what to say or do. I was frozen a tad shocked. He should of guessed I only came here to question him more. Sting chuckled and smirked as something then caught his eye down below us. I looked down to see Sir Jiemma. He ran weapon making business for the army and the queens guards. "What is he doing here?" Sting asked a tad upset.

"I was about to ask you that, the fact some people call him a Nobel" I replied. I hated Sir Jiemma. He was my main clue about who murdered my parents as his weapons were used. He claims that they was stolen but I know his guards were the best. There was no chance they could of been stolen. There was also rumours in the black markets that he was working to dethrone the queen. Like I would let that happen. "If you would let me go kick him out Lady Lucy, I will be right back" Sting then walked off.

I could tell he was upset that Sir Jiemma was here. I didn't blame him. I then headed back into the party to bump into Rogue. Sting's butler. Wait if he was here, where was Natsu? "Lady Lucy" Rogue bowed. "Your Rouge, Sting's butler are you not?" I asked as he nodded as stopped bowing. "Have you seen my idiot butler, he seems to of run off" I then asked kindly as he smiled and nodded. "He headed outside My Lady" Rogue answered I thanked him before heading to the door. Sadly Sir Jiemma and Sting was at the door talking.

I had to get past them. Sadly I knew Sir Jiemma he would question me about being a Noble, about being the new watchdog for the queen. I tried walking past without getting noticed but I failed. "Well, well Lady Lucy Heartfilla" Sir Jiemma had a deep voice. I turned my head to face him. "Sir Jiemma" I bowed politely and soon stopped afterwards. "Im shocked to see you with Sir Sting" Sir Jiemma then seemed to be questioning what was going on between us. "Sir Sting and I just met yesterday, he helped me with a case" I then replied.

God I hated being polite to dogs like Sir Jiemma. "Anyways I better go, I heard my idiot butler came out here" I really didn't want be involved with these two any more. Sir Jiemma gave me a questionable look. "Yes your pink haired butler went toward the rose bushes" Sting then replied with a smile. "Thank you Sting" I then headed off until I my arm was grabbed. I turned my head to see it was Sir Jiemma. "We ain't done talking Lady Lucy" Sir Jiemma sounded upset as his grip got a little tighter.

"Sir Jiemma must I remind you that I control your fate for all your future and past contracts?" I then asked with a threatening tone. He glared at me. We never was going to get along. Soon he let go of me and crossed his arms. "Let me guess I have to make a meeting appointment?" Sir Jiemma then asked his tone was very off putting. He was upset and anger. I just chuckled having fun messing with him. "The matter is if I accept seeing you again Sir Jiemma" I then answered before walking off.

I knew he was glaring at me as I then headed to the rose bushes near by. I soon saw Natsu who was deep in thought. "Time to go, before Sir Jiemma tries something" I then informed as Natsu then looked at me. "Yes, My Lady" he bowed and then walked ahead to get the carriage. I then waited as I saw Sting smirking at Sir Jiemma who walked off upset. Soon Rogue showed up whispering in Sting's ear making him shocked. They soon headed inside. I was confused on what was said but I would find out sooner or later.

Soon Natsu showed up with the carriage. He offered his hand as he helped me inside. Looked like Sting was going to be an interesting new game.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

  I shook my head sighing. "What did you learn last night?" I asked walked over to my desk, placing the flowers down there. I saw Natsu froze up a little. He learnt something he didn't like. "Both Sting and his butler have an interest in you My Lady" Natsu answered shocking me a little. By the sound of Natsu's voice I could tell he didn't like the fact. "Why does his butler have an interest in me?" I then asked as I had a very strong feeling that Natsu knew more about this Rogue then he was giving up.