Chapter 2, Mission

Natsu's Pov, 

Lady Lucy and I were in the carriage heading to the station Scotland Yard had in town. "We will need to know what the children look like before heading to her" Lady Lucy was sitting on one side of the carriage, her eyes closed as she was thinking. I wondered what about. The carriage ride took a small amount of time but we got into the center of London. I got out the carriage first and offered my hand to Lady Lucy. She was wearing her white gloves over her hands that matched her light pink dress.

Lady Lucy used gloves to hide the mark I had on her hand. The mark what made her mine. Lady Lucy took my hand as I helped her out the carriage. Many people looked this way and soon walked off. Everyone was scared of the Queen's new Guard Dog. I understood why, Lady Lucy hated to show emotion and weakness. She was like a rock. I wouldn't lie but once and awhile I saw her emotion, I saw once and awhile some happiness and sadness that made me want to connect to Lady Lucy. Just to be closer to that side of her.

That I wouldn't mind. "Let us get this over with Natsu" Lady Lucy sounded bored as she headed into the Scotland Yard office. Once we was inside we saw many parents crying at benches. I saw Lady Lucy head straight to the glass station to see officer Laxus standing there. Laxus had bright blonde hair with orange eyes, he was wearing a dark blue police officer outfit and had a lightening shaped scar over his right eye. "Lady Heartfilla, what can we do for you?" Laxus asked as Lady Lucy showed him the letter.

Showing the Queen's seal. "She sent you to help, should of guessed" Laxus got up walking over to a door. Lady Lucy and I walked over as Laxus opened it, letting us inside. He soon took us into his office. "Stay here while I get the files on the case" Laxus bowed a little before walking over. Lady Lucy walked to the chair in front of Laxus's desk. She sat down, I could tell she was thinking. "Thinking it's dark arts again My Lady?" I asked as she shook her head. "Just a bad feeling Natsu" Lady Lucy replied.

Lady Lucy's bad feelings were normally always on point. When she had one some days later someone attacked us or another company tried to destroy the Heartfilla company. I nodded as Laxus returned carrying a file. He walked over passing it to Lady Lucy who opened it up reading. "15 children were taken in the last 2 nights" Laxus then sounded a little worried. It sounded like he might of knew some of the children taken. "Clues?" Lady Lucy asked with no emotion like normal. "Only broken windows into the homes" Laxus replied. 

"We will deal with this case from now on, Natsu let's go" Lady Lucy got up as I nodded. I opened the door for her as she walk ahead, reading the file. Her bad feeling was bugging her. Even I had a feeling something would happened. Lady Lucy and I walked back to the carriage as I opened it for her, offering my hand as I helped her in. I got in myself, closing the door. "These addresses of the homes, they have something in common" Lady Lucy mumbled, sounding a little annoyed. Something she didn't like.

"That would be My Lady?" I asked as she closed the file. "They live near that new Nobel, Sting" Lady Lucy answered. Nobel Sting Eucliffe. A Nobel died not long ago and at the funeral he showed up with a butler claiming to be that Nobel's son. "He showed up out of no where with a brand new butler, doesn't that sound familiar" I just smiled looking at Lady Lucy who nodded. "Could it be that butler is also a demon?" Lady Lucy then asked. "I cannot tell until I meet him" I answered as she nodded once again.

"We will ask her about Sting also" Lady Lucy mumbled as we stopped outside the funeral store, Undertaker. I got out carriage, helping Lady Lucy out like normal before we headed inside......

Lucy's Pov, 

We walked into the Undertaker Store to see Cana in a coffin that was standing at a wall. Cana had long dark brown hair and purple eyes. "Young Mistress, here so I can finally size your coffin?" Cana asked smiling at me as she stepped out the coffin. I rolled my eyes. "No, I need information" I replied as she walked over, standing in front of me. She just looked up and down at me. She was so annoying. "You know the price for that my Young Mistress" Cana replied, having a begging look in her eyes. "Natsu go buy Cana a beer" I ordered as Natsu nodded and left the store.

"Thank you my Young Mistress, what do you need?" Cana then asked as she knew everything about anything dead in the underground or black markets. I then showed her the file of missing children. "Any of them showed up to be dealt with?" I asked as she looked through them. Not long Natsu came back carrying a barrel of beer into the store. He placed it near the door before walking over. He didn't even brake a sweat. "Sorry Young Mistress but none of these lovely's have been here, they must be alive" Cana then answered, passing me the file.

"Any information about Sting Eucliffe?" I then asked as Cana sat on a dark desk behind her. The whole place we was in was dark, old and dirty. "That guy always pays to keep things on the down low, his butler on the other hand is hiding something big and dirty" Cana replied as I nodded. "Sadly that's all I have but if I get anything on them I will call you my Young Mistress" Cana walked to her new barrel of beer. She hugged it smiling as Natsu and I left, heading toward the carriage. "Your thoughts My Lady?" Natsu asked.

"We are going back to the manor, I will need a change of clothes for going undercover at night" I answered as Natsu nodded. Why did I have a bad feeling?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

Sting was wearing a dark blue suit, looking like he just came out a business meeting. Behind him stood his butler. He was wearing much the same as Natsu but had the Eucliffe symbols on him. Sting's butler had a long black hair that was up in a pony tail but a part of if covered left eye. His eyes were blood red, what was very rare. "Lady Heartfilla" Sting bowed and then stood tall, smiling at me. "Noble Eucliffe" I replied turning my body to fully face him. I couldn't show any weakness to someone like him.

He was an unknown. That was too dangerous. "Please Lady Heartfilla call me Sting" Sting then confused me. We had only just met and wanted me to call him by his name? Even I didn't let people do so unless it was 'Lady Lucy'. "Please come inside, Rogue do us some of your amazing red leaf tea" Sting then looked to his butler. Rogue was his name huh? Rogue nodded and bow, keeping quiet. That I didn't like. I noticed him give a look to Natsu as I tried to act like I didn't noticed it. Sting offered me his arm.