Chapter 28, Vampires

Lucy's Pov Still, 

Natsu took me around the demon village next to the castle. I couldn't help but look around holding back a smile since Natsu and I were alone. Many people knew who Natsu was and well according to Natsu they could sense that I was his mate. As we was walking back to the castle along the path was a girl smirking at us. The girl had long, dark red hair, which was in a pair of massive waist-length braids that were tied together behind her back. She had full lips and reddish eyes. 

She was hugged by an extremely revealing crimson dress secured by halter-neck straps, which left most of her upper body, namely her back, sides and a large portion of her cleavage almost reaching down to her navel completely exposed. Her attire was completed by long gloves almost reaching up to her shoulders, matching her dress in color. To finish a pair of dark, high-heeled shoes. "Vampire" Natsu growled pulling me to stand behind him as the girl walked toward us. "Good to see you again also Prince Natsu" she spoke and looked right at me.

Her stare making me feel very uncomfortable. "Your mate has a rare blood type" she whispered slight drool showing at the side of her lips. Natsu's growl got louder. "Don't even think about it Flare, I will burn you to ash" he snapped as I was a little shocked hearing this tone of voice from Natsu. I never had heard him so protective before. "The deal with the Queen is about to run out, so we are here to make a new one" this Flare spoke as Erza did explain some things about the vampires.

They loved a certain type of blood and would watch anyone who has it. "Let me guess she's at the castle?" Natsu asked as Flare only nodded. Natsu grabbed my hand tightly before walking ahead passed Flare, pulling me along with him. I could feel her stare as we kept walking toward the castle. That was going to give nightmares. Once we got to the castle there was a woman smirking at me and Natsu. She had light brown hair, dark brown eyes and visible pink lips. She had oval glasses over her eyes.

Her hair was in a long, curly style as she was wearing a revealing green dress with a pattern like vines on it, and purple high heels. "Evergreen the Queen of the Vampires" Natsu looked at her as this Evergreen flipped some hair behind her shoulder. "This must be your mate" Evergreen looked right at me as Natsu kept me behind him. "You should be speaking with my father" Natsu spoke sounding a little annoyed as Evergreen chuckled. "I'm early to the meet so I came to see if I could meet the future Queen" Evergreen's sight was still on me.

A small amount of drool growing at the side of her lip like Flare. "Her blood type, from here I can even sense it" she spoke as I understood why Flare was staring at me in some creepy way. To them I was some feast. Seems my blood was one that they craved. Natsu growled. "Try anything and it will start a war that you will lose" Natsu threatened as Evergreen chuckled. Soon Gray showed up as my eyes widen to see Gajeel standing next to him but his looks were very different to what I was used to.

his red eyes with stilted dark pupils and had no visible eyebrows. There were visible studs on his face, with three of them above each of his eyes. Two more on each side of his nose and two on his chin and just below his mouth. His ears were adorned by two sets of five earrings each. He was wearing a shabby, black, sleeveless tunic with studded edges, a studded belt around his waist, loose, beige pants tucked inside studded black boots, and a pair of studded brown gloves paired with similarly studded wristbands.

He also sports a distinctive wing-like ornament, seemingly made of feathers, jutting upwards, over his right shoulder, attached to his tunic by a large stud. "Gray, Gajeel show this witch to my father" Natsu ordered as both of the guards nodded, Gray grabbed Evergreen's arm and dragged her away. "We are to return to Earthland" Natsu looked at me. "Finally" I only replied as Natsu walked ahead, I followed him. After a short walk we was in a room with a purple looking portal. "Shall we?" Natsu offered his hand.

I took it was we walked through the portal. After a blink we was outside the Queen's castle. "How?" I asked looking at Natsu. "We needed to be here" Natsu only replied as he was back wearing his butler outfit while I was wearing a long blue dress with my hair in a bun now. Soon some guards walked over seeing us. "Lady Heartfilla, the Queen has been waiting" one of the guards spoke as I took a quick breath. "Take us to her" I only ordered as the guards nodded walking ahead, me and Natsu following.

As we walked into the queens castle many maids were looking toward me and Natsu. Many whispers between them. I noticed Natsu having his childish smile on his face like normal. We soon headed into the throne room to see Queen Mavis sitting on her throne. Mavis had wavy, pastel yellow-blonde hair that reached down to her feet with a single lock pointing upwards; large green eyes that appeared to have no irises. She was wearing a frilly, pink layered robe with a red ribbon tied in a bow around her neck. 

Around the chest were three blue diamond patterns with two blue triangles above. Each series of these was outlined in a hot pink. She wears wing-like adornments around her ears and small hoop earrings. "Lucy it is good to see you" Mavis gave me a smile as I smiled back. "It is good to see you too My Queen" I bowed and so did Natsu. Mavis shook her head slightly. "You can call me by my name Lucy you always can" Mavis spoke. I nodded as Mavis got up walking over. "The study has everything you need to know about this threat" Mavis informed me.

I nodded as she walked ahead, me and Natsu following. First thing first, dealing with this threat and then murdering the angels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

  Master Hades? The Grimoire Heart leader? I put the picture on the side of the desk knowing I could use it later on. I went through the rest of the box before starting the next one. I was lucky I could read pretty fast and remember what I had read. There was soon a soft knock at the office door. "Yes?" I nearly shouted reading a file as a maid came in with a tray. On the tray was some tea along with a small treat. A bun. "The Queen has sent this for you" the maid whispered as I could tell she was scared.