Chapter 22, Tease

Next Day, Lucy's Pov, 

I woke up to see myself in a silk red nightgown as my neck was burning. I soon saw the mark on my right hand had a flame mark in the middle. I was confused as I got up to see myself in the mirror. My hair was a darker blonde and my eyes a hint of gold in them. My legs started hurting a little as I then remembered what happened. My face burning up right away. O-oh god. I soon her a knock at the door as Mirajane came into the room. I then remembered what she told me. She was a Reaper. "You really were changed" she looked at me with her sweet smile.

"Changed?" I asked confused as I then remembered what Natsu whispered to me before passing out. Q-Queen of the demons? "Natsu seems to have marked you as his lover in doing so he has turned you into one of his kind" Mirajane soon explained as I sat back down on the bed, putting my hand on my head trying to think straight. My mind mostly on what happened and how much I enjoyed it. "So how is he in bed?" Mirajane soon asked as my face burned up like crazy. "MIRAJANE SHUT UP" I shouted as she giggled.

"I have to go on guard duty, now that you're Natsu's known mate many people could come after you" Mirajane informed me before leaving. Once she left I took a deep breath before standing once again. My mind still on what happened mostly as Mirajane made me think about it even more. This time in more detail. My face burning like crazy as I walked toward the wardrobe as I opened it up to grab my dark blue dress with white outline along the bottom. I soon grabbed some underwear before changing into the dress.

The dress went to my knees as I grabbed some dark blue matching heels, placing them on also before leaving my room. I soon heard a male laughter echoing around the Country House. "Shut up Gray before I punch you all the way back home" I soon heard Natsu growl sounding upset. I soon walked into the living room to see Natsu along side another male who I guessed was this Gray. "The new Princess" Gray soon bowed as I was a little confused. "I still have to explain things idiot" Natsu looked at Gray who stopped bowing.

"You still turned her and marked her as your lover making her the Princess idiot" Gray soon replied to Natsu who was glaring at him. I shook my head slightly. "Someone explain" I then demanded as Natsu and Gray looked at me. "Well as you know the idiot is a demon but he is also the Crowned Prince of demons who is soon to be crowned King and every powerful demon can mark someone to be their mate and he chose you" Gray soon explained as I nodded, understanding it.

"And you would be?" I soon asked walking over to the couch sitting down. "I'm Gray Fullbuster the head of the royal demon guard" Gray answered as it made sense Natsu would have a privet guard or some type of guards. "The King will want to meet her soon as Natsu" Gray looked at Natsu who rubbed the back of his head. "I know but the old man can wait" Natsu only replied as Gray left the room. I leaned back thinking as Natsu had a smirk on his face. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

Natsu soon walked over moving his head to my ear. "Enjoyed last night?" he asked in a whisper as my face started to heat up big time. "S-shut up" I whispered as he chuckled moving his head away from my ear. Natsu then offered me his hand, I took it as he helped me stand. "We must start planning on something, soon as we head back Rogue and Sting will find out what you are now" Natsu reported as I nodding. Rogue would sense what I was and would tell Sting. That would become a big problem.

"We also learnt from Mira's fellow Reapers that the angels are back in the city" Natsu then informed me as I looked at him. "Then we shall leave right away" I replied as Natsu bowed and nodded before leaving. I took a quick breath as I looked away my mind not on the hunting the angels, my families murders. My mind was on Natsu. D-did he really feel that way toward me or was all this some act to tease me? I only ever had bad luck and everyone I normally got close with ended up being killed.

Some maids soon set up breakfast as I noticed Natsu outside with Gray both getting the carriage ready while it seemed they was auguring. I started eating my food as Mirajane was heading out to the carriage carrying my suitcase. If Mirajane was a Reaper was any other of my staff non-human? Could maybe even Erza be something else? I shook my head wanting to think of something else. Once I finished eating I went outside to see Natsu opening the carriage door for me. I walked over as Mira was already in the carriage. 

I got inside as Natsu closed the carriage door most likely sitting up top along with Gray who what seemed to be driving the carriage. "You're thinking about how he really feels are you not My Lady?" Mirajane soon asked as I looked out the window. We soon started moving. "You can read me like a book Mirajane" I only replied as she giggled. "He will show how he really feels when it's mostly you two alone, well until he can learn he doesn't have to hide weakness" Mira soon informed me.

I only nodded smiling slightly. "I finally got you both to be together" Mirajane made me look at her. She had love hearts in her eyes as I rubbed the back of my neck. "But now Natsu will be more protective and dominate over you" Mirajane had a small smirk on her face along with the love hearts. I only sighed shaking my head. I was going to be teased to death by Mirajane and Natsu....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

  Could Rogue turn Sting? I would have to question it. Natsu passed me my own tea as I took it thinking. "Will you take the Queens new job? This one could get you killed My Lady" Erza soon asked as I looked at the letter for a second before looking at Erza. "Fighting a bio weapon could be fun, don't you think Natsu?" I soon asked looking at him as he only had his toothy grin on his face. "Of course, My Lady" Natsu replied as Erza sighed, shaking her head. "Just be safe Lucy" Erza passed Natsu an empty cup before leaving.