Chapter 10, Dark Doctor

Lucy's Pov, 

Natsu and I got to the hospital in town pretty fast as we headed to the front desk. As a Nobel I was aloud nearly anything I wanted. As the Queens Guard Dog people had to answer my questions with honest answers. "L-Lady Heartfilla" the nurse at the desk was scared seeing me. She had better of been scared. Natsu standing behind me, with his stupid grin on his face. "Doctor Porla" I then looked at the nurse who was checking some papers pretty fast. "Floor 2 room B" the nurse then replied.

Natsu and I walked off heading toward the stairs. "My Lady you seem more stressed then normal" Natsu made me look at him for a second as we went up the stairs. He had a type of concerned look on his face. Why was he so worried about me? Why did he care for my feelings? "Talk about this another time Natsu, we have a job to do" I only replied knowing I would regret saying it. Natsu may looked like an idiot but he would keep me to my word. We soon reached door B as I knocked on it.

"Come in" I heard a male voice answer as I opened the door to see Doctor Jose Porla standing there looking my way. Jose was a tall, slim man with long, straight, black hair reaching down to his shoulders and a thin moustache. He had a long and sharp face, vaguely pointed ears, prominent eyelashes and dark-colored lips. Jose was wearing a long, blue coat closed on the right side of Jose's chest by a belt circling his waist and by another one going over his right shoulder. 

The coat had wide golden stripes going down from the high collar, which sported a pair of large rings hanging from it on the front, to the cuffs, with other golden parts in correspondence to the closure and below the waist, on each side. Covering Jose's left arm was a brownish cape, sporting a wide golden-colored stripe near the edges and some small shield-shaped ornaments placed at the same distance from one another. The outfit was completed by loose pants tucked inside boots.

"Lady Heartfilla what a honour" Jose bowed as Natsu and I went inside. Natsu closing the door behind him. "We would like to ask you some questions Jose" I made sure there was no emotion in my voice. Jose having a confused look on his face while his eyes had some worry in them. "Where was you last night around 11:37pm?" I then asked right away not giving Jose time to respond. Natsu stood behind me, looking around the room.  "W-why is My Lady asking?" Jose asked the hint of rage in his voice.

"Answer the question Jose Porla" I then demanded an annoyed look on his face as a knife showed in his right hand. The knife covered with dried blood as Jose ran at me. With a blink of an eye he was pinned to the wall, Natsu holding him there. Jose looked in pain as Natsu was holding out his right arm out from behind his back. "Brake his right arm" I then ordered a tad bored as Natsu had a small smirk. He soon listened to the order braking Jose's right arm making him give out a loud scream of pain.

He then soon dropped the knife making me walk over to it. I pulled a handkerchief and picked up the knife looking at it. "Im betting my title this has the blood of the victims on it" I then looked at Jose who was trying to struggle free from Natsu's grasp. He wasn't having much luck. "Who killed them?" I then asked looking at Jose who was sweating. "I will make Natsu brake a leg next" I then threatened as he went a little pale. "Angel, she tells me where the bodies will be" Jose then answered fast.

"You mean Sorano?" I asked as Jose nodded. I then sighed as I then looked at Natsu. "Take him to Scotland Yard, tell them that he is the guy cutting out our dead peoples lungs" I then ordered as Natsu nodded dragging Jose off. I placed the knife down leaving it in my handkerchief. I knew Laxus would come here for clues. I turned around to see Sorano then standing there smiling at me. Sorano or should I call her Angel had brown eyes and short silvery hair, with bangs covering her forehead.

She was wearing a long white dress. "Come with me Lucy Heartfilla" she then offered me her hand as I had no emotion on my face. "Why would I go with a killer?" I then asked upset her looking at me a tad shocked and then she had a sweet smile on her face. "I have been looking for you for some time..... Chosen one" she then spoke confusing me.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

  "The writing spoke truth as I finally found the one who will lead" Angel only replied throwing the golden coins on the ground. Soon as they hit a blinding gold light made me cover my eyes. W-what was a watching? I remembered Natsu explaining something about 'Reapers' before but I some reason couldn't remember. "Then I will take your chosen ones soul too" the girl nearly shouted as I could finally see once again. My eyes finally adjusted to see Angel having a golden shield around her while the girl was using her claws to slash at it.