Chapter 26, Here

Lucy's Pov, 

Igneel made me tell him about myself as the doors to the throne room burst open with flames. I turned around to see Natsu and Gray standing there. "Finally I thought I would have to send Mard Geer to collect you also" Igneel spoke as Natsu had a full on glare at him. I never saw Natsu so upset and angry before. "And you trust the person who wants to overthrow you?" Natsu asked his voice filled with venom as Igneel only chuckled putting his hand on my shoulder. "My dear will you leave me and my son to speak?" Igneel asked as I only nodded.

I walked toward the door as I headed out I heard someone follow I turned around to see Natsu who pulled me close to him. "Anyone hurt you?" he asked in a whisper. "Only that Mard Geer" I answered as he look even more angry. He soon moved back into the room the door slamming shut behind him. I took a quick breath. What was I getting myself into? "Never seen him so pissed" Gray spoke as I saw him leaning on the closed doors. "Would you like a tour?" Gray soon asked as I knew I would need it.

"That would be helpful" I replied as Gray stopped leaning on the door and walked over to me his hands gave off a blue glow as Mard Geer came out of the shadows smirking slightly. "The Prince's dog is here" Mard Geer chuckled as I was pulled behind Gray. "You should be dead" Gray growled his voice filled with rage. "Like I would miss out the chance to meet the new Princess and soon to be queen" Mard Geer looked right at me. His stare making me very uncomfortable. Gray made an ice sword in his hand.

"Back off Mard Geer" Gray snapped as Mard Geer smirked soon a sword was at his neck as someone was behind him. "Go near My Lady again and I will chop off you're head" a female voice snapped as my eyes widen. E-Erza? Mard Geer sighed. "You invited the Red-Rogue here?" Mard Geer asked as he grabbed Erza's arm and pulled her over him and onto the ground in front of him. I saw it really was Erza was grey angel wings on her back. "Red-Rogue why do you listen to the Prince so much?" Mard Geer soon asked.

"He keeps someone I care for safe" Erza spoke standing up aiming a sword at Mard Geer. "You care for the Heartfilla? Interesting" Mard Geer spoke as I noticed Zeref walk back into the room looking at everyone. "He will not harm the Princess he is under a contract" Zeref spoke as Gray and Erza bowed to him. "Prince Zeref" they both spoke at the same time as the doors behind me opened once again. I turned to see Natsu coming out the room once he noticed Mard Geer he was in front of him in the blink of an eye. 

"Hurt her again and I will end your life" Natsu snapped as Mard Geer still had a cocky smirk on his face. Natsu soon walked over to me, grabbing my hand and dragging me off as he headed toward the stairs. I was forced to follow as he took me back to the room I woke up in. "You are not to be left alone. Gray, Erza or me will be by your side understood?" he asked as he closed the doors behind him. "I would like some type of explaining done, why the hell am I here?" I soon asked as Natsu walked up to me.

I moved backwards until I tripped backwards onto the bed. Natsu smirked slightly. "They wanted to meet you that is all" Natsu spoke as he moved to be over me. I felt my cheeks burn up as he was so close like before. Natsu placed his hand on my cheek as it felt so warm and right. "Now do you understand you are not to be alone?" Natsu soon asked as I nodded as he placed his forehead on mine. "Mard Geer is up to something while I deal with him, I want you safe" he whispered as I was shocked hearing.

"W-we need to get back to do our job for the Queen" I soon spoke as Natsu chuckled hearing my small stutter. He soon pressed his lips on mine. My body made me kiss back as my eyes closed. The kiss turned passionate as Natsu moved one hand on my waist, pulling it closer to his. This time it didn't jump me as one of my hands went into Natsu's salmon pink locks. We pulled away hearing a knock at the door. Natsu growled slightly as I was catching my breath. Natsu moved away from me, moving toward the door.

My body missing his heat as Erza was standing there. "Mard Geer has some type of contract with your brother" Erza informed Natsu as he sighed. "Guard her, I will speak to my brother" Natsu soon left the room as I stood up, my cheeks slightly burning as Erza came into the room. "You alright?" Erza asked looking at me. "F-fine but when was you going to tell me about the wings?" I soon asked a little upset such a close friend kept this from me. "Natsu ordered me to keep it under wraps but since he has turned you" Erza walked up to me.

"If Natsu forces you into anything or upsets you tell me" Erza soon spoke as I nodded. "Erza what is this chosen one?" I soon asked wanting more detail on it. Erza sighed as she had guilt in her eyes. "The chosen one is someone who could change the tide of the war between, Reapers, Demons, Angels and Vampires" Erza soon explained as I was shocked at the 'vampire' part. They was real? "The thing is, I personally think this chosen one is some false hope" Erza soon added as I nodded.

I just wanted to head back.

The Queen would be upset with me not showing to her palace...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

  My face must of been on fire as Natsu chuckled. "So does My Lady like the idea?" Natsu asked as I looked away, Natsu used his hand that was still on my cheek to push my head back to face him. "Take that as a yes" Natsu spoke before pressing his lips on mine. My eyes slowly closed as I kissed back, Natsu deepening the kiss. My hands went on Natsu's shoulders as he removed his hand from my cheek placing it on my right side, holding me close to him. He soon pulled away as held back a pout.