Chapter 3, Sting

That Night, Lucy's Pov, 

I was wearing my blue and white top with gold lining with blue detachable sleeves held on my arms with a golden string. I was also wearing dark blue skirt with a white belt and dark blue knee high socks with brown boots. Natsu and I were near Sting's mansion looking around. It was nightfall. "All kids were taken at night" I whispered thinking. Natsu stood behind to me. "You know Lady Lucy, I prefer you in outfits like this" Natsu shocked me as I turned my head to face him. "Not the time" I replied my cheeks burning a little. 

How did he always do this to me? I then leaned on a wall as I saw rain clouds start to grow. Should of guessed. "Should of brought the umbrella" Natsu sighed as I heard a male chuckle. I turned my head to see the Noble Sting Eucliffe standing there smiling at me and Natsu. Sting had spiky blond hair, which was kept in strands jutting outwards in every direction, and a smaller, frontal cowlick of hair partially hanging over his forehead. He also had dark blue eyes, over his right eye he had a diagonal scar.

Sting was wearing a dark blue suit, looking like he just came out a business meeting. Behind him stood his butler. He was wearing much the same as Natsu but had the Eucliffe symbols on him. Sting's butler had a long black hair that was up in a pony tail but a part of if covered left eye. His eyes were blood red, what was very rare. "Lady Heartfilla" Sting bowed and then stood tall, smiling at me. "Noble Eucliffe" I replied turning my body to fully face him. I couldn't show any weakness to someone like him.

He was an unknown. That was too dangerous. "Please Lady Heartfilla call me Sting" Sting then confused me. We had only just met and wanted me to call him by his name? Even I didn't let people do so unless it was 'Lady Lucy'. "Please come inside, Rogue do us some of your amazing red leaf tea" Sting then looked to his butler. Rogue was his name huh? Rogue nodded and bow, keeping quiet. That I didn't like. I noticed him give a look to Natsu as I tried to act like I didn't noticed it. Sting offered me his arm.

"How about we talk inside, who knows maybe we can get along" Sting had a devilish look in his eye. Maybe he would be a game that would give me some fun. I sighed and wrapped one arm around his. "I don't see that happening, but I do have some questions to ask" I replied as Sting and I started walking toward his manor. Natsu walking closely behind. It was his job to protect me until my wish was granted. Once we got inside the manor I looked around. It was a pretty big place, the welcome room was much bigger than mine. 

Then when I think about it, I based the manor I lived in to be just like the one I grew up in. Every detail the same. Sting took us into a living room where we sat on a white fancy silk couch. Sting seemed to be a show off. Natsu stood behind us, not wanting to be far. "You may ask questions now Lady Lucy" Sting then leaned back on the couch. I mentally sighed, wanting to hit him in his perfect face. "Have your heard of the missing children around your area?" I then asked as Sting looked like he was thinking.

"I think I saw something in the paper" Sting replied as I didn't like the answer. Soon Rogue came in the room carrying a tray with china cups on with a tea pot. he placed the tray onto the oak coffee table in front of me and Sting, pouring us some tea. I noticed once again him giving Natsu a small look and then me this time. "You haven't offered your help?" I then asked, acting like I didn't noticed. Sadly I think my act didn't work the second time round. "You wouldn't offer unless you was ordered also Lady Lucy" Sting then replied.

He was trying to read me. He was going to fail. "Half true" I seemed to have shocked Sting a little. Rogue put one of the china cups in front of me, it sitting on a small china plate. He soon placed another in front of Sting before picking up the tray and leaving the room. "Rogue doesn't speak much" Sting then laughed sitting forward, picking up his cup. I picked up my own, using my left hand to hold the small plate under it as I used my right hand to drink. "My own butler sometimes can't even shut the hell up" I then sighed.

I knew Natsu would of gave me a small look real fast before anyone noticed. It was fun to annoy him sometimes. After questioning Sting a little and talking to him, I learned he was a playboy and was hiding something big. Natsu and I soon left his manor once we was done. Walking to the carriage meet up. "His butler?" I asked not looking at Natsu. "We was right, he is one My Lady" Natsu replied. They was going to be a deadly problem......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: 

 wasn't even using my demon speed. I followed the tracks until I reached a warehouse near the docks. I looked around see men walking this way, holding guns. I moved fast into the darkness of the shadows. "Hear the boss kidnapped the Heartfilla chick to sell also?" I heard one of the men ask as I shook my head a little. Should of guessed. I moved fast inside to warehouse to see many children in cages, hugging each other looking cold and sick. I moved fast seeing a office room on the other side of the room.

I saw through the glass window to see Lady Lucy tied to a chair. She looked bored out of her mind, sitting there. "This game is a tad boring" I heard Lady Lucy had no emotion in her voice. I was about to go into the room until I froze seeing a man wearing a hood hit Lady Lucy. Making her fall background to the ground, she spat blood onto the ground. Seeing this made me get upset. I felt rage build inside of me. I slammed open that office door to see Lady Lucy smirk. "It seems they didn't treat you very well My Lady" I sounded calm.